Chapter 16

---Brice POV---
I woke up by a sound that startled me. A dripping loud noise but that sound isn't inside my room, it was from outside. I groan, 'I can't sleep with annoying sounds'. I got up from the bed where I was Sleeping Beauty and walked towards the door. My palm wrapped around the door knob and my breathing getting heavier as my nerves system grows. I took a deep breath and open a door to receive a dark hallway.

Am not scared of the dark, but creepy dark hallways, now that another level. I walked down the hallway, closing the door behind me and followed the dripping noise. Right, left, foward, right, forward, right, forward, left and two big doors. I used my two handsome hands to open the two wooded door and inside was a living room. Two large couches in the almost right, a chimney in front of it and below the chimney is fire, to make the room warm and cozy. In the middle was a purple carpet and green in the middle. To the far left was a kitchen and one large table and 4 chairs and a wide TV in the corner putting some lovely music.

"I see you had came." The voice was behind me and I flipped out and screamed like a child girl and turn behind me to see Norah. She laughed at my actions. I huffed, "Don't scare me. " I said, she smiled and replied, "Why? For me not to hear your girly scream? " she grinned and I blushed. I turned around and continue to explore this...living room.

I sat down in one of the large couches and saw Norah walked in the kitchen right next to the chimney and started cooking something. My stomach growl like a mad man, wait... uhhhhh never mind, let's continue. I heard Norah giggled and ask me if I was hungry. I nodded yes and grabbed the remote which was apparently right to me and click the on button for the TV to turn off and started clicking to another channel to find a interesting show.

But the weird thing is, there's only Chief cooking shows. I frown, "Hey Norah, why are there only cooking shows?" I ask. She stopped whatever she's doing, and turn to face me. "Well, I love cooking and made a TV that only comes in cooking shows, sorry that I let your hopes up of finding "My Little Pony" show." I blushed, it was true, but how did she know that?

"I know that because I been watching you since you were a baby." OK now I was really confused. If she knew me if I was a baby, shouldn't she be a baby too, but how did she remembered? She giggled, "An immortal dummy, I thought you were smart, guess when I knocked you out, I knocked out some smart cells out."

Am officially scared, can she read my mind!? "Yes I can Brice, so you better be careful when you think about me." I blushed remembering-

-----------------------_--------------
HEY AM DRAGONOVIA AND FOGIVE MEEEEEEE AND I GTG AND I PROMISE ILL EXPLAIN LATER IN THE BORED IN WATTPAD!! BYE MEH COOKIEZ! HOPE YOU LOVED IT
-DRAGONOVIA OUT!