Chapter 3:The Beginning of Deadlox

---Ty prov---
The note

Dear deadlox,

I see your sister dead. Fantastic! How glorious! A very happy day am i right? Anyways, your sister was a waste, by the way, her blood was very tasty. Meet me at the abounded park of preschool. 10:30PM in two weeks. If you dont come then ill kidnapped your friends and then kill them if you still dont come. Bye bye deadlox

-MS

"Sister...why me!? She was to young to die. TO INASINT TO DIE!!!"i screamed as my tears fall out of my watering eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was sky."Ty...am really sorry about your loss." I kept crying not wanting to speak. 'My beautiful,kind,intelligent, sister is dead. She was my only family i got. Since my parents were dead by being kidnap and found dead. My uncles passes away 5 years ago. Now my sister is gone, gone forever. Never, i coukd never hear her sweet voice.' The ambulance came and took my sister away. 'Whoever killed her, ill get my revenge!'

---Two weeks later; Seto Prov---
Its been one week of ty sister murder. I felt really sorry for ty. I could bring her back but it will need three sorcerers to heal her and bring her back to life. One wouldnt work. I tryed but my mother stopped me and told me not to. Because she said 'One sorcerers heals a dead person, you will give that person to life for 10 seconds.' Ty wouldnt want that...

I went to my library and practice my magic.

"₩§€¥£θΩฯГ¡§§Ω₩£θ¥Г§!!"I said loundly. Then a whole flames flew out of my hands. They were bright and huge, and beautiful color. Just as i knew, the fire was burning "MY BOOKS!!!" I immediately made the fire dissapered from my hands and made a spell to stop burning the books.

Adter that, all the books that got burn were back to normal. Imagine the whole library is burning...my mom will get so pist at me. I took a break cause fire is the only power i struggle. So i practice another spell. I open my spell book and started to read. Then my phone rang. "RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I got my phone from my pocket and answer.

S-Hello?
Sk-DUDE!WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
S-Why?Whats wrong sky!?
Sk-Ty...ty..has t-turn to a-a...
S-WELL!?!?SPIT THE BEANS OUT!!
Sk-TY HAS TURN TO A DRAGON!I DONT KNOW HOW BUT HE GOT MAD ALL OF A SUNDDEN AND TURN INTO A DRAGON!!PLZ HELP ME!!AM AT TY HOUSE!!!and...i acctinely hit him with a pan in his head hard...HURRY!"

Then he hang up. I quickly grab my stuff and teleport to ty house.
------

Am so sorry!!Its so late and i have other three stories am doing!Am sowwy!But i hope you enjoy and omg!Ty into a dragon? Some of you cookies know who am talking about...hehehe