Chapter 24: WAR

(Warning darlings, bad words ahead, just lettin you know)
---Ty POV---
Step by step, my heart beats faster, fearing that we loose this war. I gulped and tryed to calm down but I couldn't, we only have Basher, Ashley,Jerome, Mitch, Simon, Tyler, Jason, Bodil, Husky, and my boyfriend sky. I took a deep breath and stopped walking.

Everybody else stopped too, "Hey, why did we stop, Ty?" jason ask. Bodil chuckled, "Because your legs did it." Jason rolled his eyes, "I mean, Ty why did you stop and that to make us stop walking because we are following you and we have no idea where the abounded  playground is so if you stop, we stop."

    Alright, he didn't need to explain but thats ok. I sigh, "We're here." there eyes widen and I grabbed a gaint leaves and there it was, the abounded playground. I stepped in and everyone else did. The four swings, triple slids, sandbox, spinning thingies. How I missed this place. I smiled as the memories flooded in when my family use to go here.

     I went to sky and ask him what time is it and he looked at his butter watch and said, "10:56 AM." I sigh and looked around the playground when all of a sudden I heard a bark. I swinged my head where the soud came from and there stood a dog.

   It had white fluffy fur and it was small, it looked familiar. Then the dog ran to me and jumped which made me fall back. A huge thud was heard, the amor made that soud. Sky ran to me asking me if I was ok. I nodded and grab the dog and lay it on the ground. The others went to us, curious as I am over this dog.

Then I saw a scar on its back and it hit me. "Snowla." I said. "Snowla?" Sky ask me. I feel like crying now...

---Sky POV---
'Snowla?' I thought. I was confused why Ty said that and he started to cry? I immediately hug side him and ask him what's wrong.

  "This is my sister dog, one day he disappeared and never came back. I was 14 when this happen, my sister only 12."

    My eyes saded and pulled him a full hug and my shoulder felt wet, but I don't care. Ty matter the most. Few minutes later, Ty calmed down and picked the dog and kissed its forehead and hugged it and the dog licked its cheek. Awws was heard and giggles.

     We played around the dog for awhile but that all soon stopped. I saw a shadow, not to far away and it was wearing a black long coat and a black hat that was covering his face. I tell the others about the shadow. The strange being stood 30 feet away.

   "Who are you?" Ty ask.

   The stange being only chuckled, "Your thirty minutes late. I was about to go hunt your friends and kill them, but I saw you coming."

  Ty growl a little, while I took out my butter sword, I hate saying the g word. The being looked up and his face was scrunched up and small scars was seen all over his face. I took notice his eyes were blue. Its a man.

    The man smiled showing his teeth were all yellow. I frown, his breath might smeel pretty horrible, but it looks like butter. "So Ty, how ya doin', despite that your sister is long gone, its a shame that I couldn't torture her but Norah told me not to."

   I saw Ty gritted his teeth and his both hands balled into a fist. "Shut up bitch, what gives you the right to talk about my sister, yout talking to her brother you moron!" I saw anger in Ty eyes. I tried to calm him down, which it worked. For now...

  The man laughed like it was the end of the world. He looked like he was going to faint from all the laughter he given out.

Soon he stopped and stood straight.

  It was tensed, never in my life I would be invited to be in a war but a small one but thats not the point. My father is a soldier and fought in huge wars while my mother is a chief. But anywyas,