Chapter 7: Meet my friends

---Ty Prov---
"Ok, i texted tyler and Jason to come with us."i said. "Ashley and basher accepted."sky said. "Simon and Bodil accepted to." We all looked at seto. "Oh um, mitch and jerome are coming to."he said. I remembered about Novi. "Hey what about Novi?" i ask. "Are yoy crazy? Girls can't fight!"brice shouted. "Well Ashley is COMING!"i shouted back. "Um, Novi is not coming. She sick."seto said. "Oh."
"Well, lets go train our skills in the park."i said. Everybody agreed and walk to the park to meet everybody else.

---Seto Prov---
We were all waiting in the park for everyone to come. All we need is Ashley and bodil to come. "War? Huh, can't wait to show him my bad ass skills!" tyler shouted. Everybody laughed. "Hey guys! Sorry we're late!" I turned around and saw Ashley running towards us and behind bodil running. "Finally! Lets get started!" shouted Seto.

---Novi Prov---
"Seto is going war with ty and his friends!?" i shouted. Mitch nod. "Well, do you wanna come?" jerome said. I thought about it, 'if i go, i have to tell him.' "Sure, ill go." i said.

We walked for about a good 13 minutes. We where at a park i didnt knew it exists. "Hey guys!"Mitch shouted causing everybody to look at us. "Oh hey mitch and jerome and...novi?" Ty said. I smiled, "hey guys." I saw seto and walked over to him. "Hey seto." He was brewing, he turned around and gasp. "Novi!? Your sick, go back home, now." I chucked, "Don't worry, am fine." Seto had a worried face but soon replaced by a smile. "Well, if you insist, lets start practicing our skills." he said, well enough that everyone heard. "Well then, seto, i need to tell you all something, its very important." He nod. We gather up in a group and they all were facing on me. "Well, what I need to say that...that...t-that, that-" I was cut off by basher yelling, "Spit the beans out already!" Everybody looked at basher to shush him, then back to facing me. "Well, am a-a d-dragon..."i finally spoken the truth of me. They all gasp. Then it was silenced. I regret what i said. Now they all think am a freak, a weirdo! Ty was the first one to brake the silence and what he said shocked me. My long best friend and I are not the only one in this world...she would love to hear this news...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Dragonovia here!

Sorry for not writing in a long time, its just i was sad and i couldn't write. So, i hope you liked this story and rock on my cookies!

~Dragonovia