Chapter 23

---Seto POV---
Ok ok, to be truthful, I didn't faint because I teleported them all to the other side of the city to get Nightflur back. Plot twist? Not really, but am trying so hard not to smile.

As I was pretending to sleep, I felt arms carrying me bridal style and I peek open my left eye for one second and my heart skipped a beat, it was brice. I screamed inside and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I open my eyes fully and my face felt like burning and I scream and fall out of brice arms. I layed on the ground on my back and brice looked confused but I notice his cheeks were pink. I heard Novia laugh and alter chuckled. I looked at the two girls, while I sat up and saw Novia on the floor laughing her butt off and she was grabbing her thigh.

While alter giggling. I pout and stood up.

---Brice POV---
As I was carrying seto, I can't help but think how cute he is. But I focus on his face a bit more, and realized his lips were moving. Then he bit his lower lip and all of a sudden his face went dark red. 'Was he awake?' I thought.

I kept on thinking if I ask him if he's awake or not and tell myself am crazy. But sunddenly Seto eyes open wide open and he scream and rolled out of my arms and he fall to the ground on his back. Novia started to laugh and a thud was heard and giggles. I stared at seto and he pout and stood up.

It was ackward, for a few seconds and Novia ask why seto face was a cherry. Seto stiffed and stuttered, "U-Um...W...Well, I was s-shocked." Novia chuckled. "Can I tell him?" Novia ask. Seto gasp,"Don't.You.Dare! Novia I wont forgive you." he said in a whisper, not really since I understood him well.

I was curious on what novia wanted to tell me. So I ask, "What do you need to tell me, Novia?" Seto stood quiet while alter sat down next to a tree near us and took out...popcorn?!? Whatever, anyways, Novia took in a deep breath and,

"Longstoryshortsetolovesyousincehemetyouthedaywhenyoucametoourschool."

My eyes widen, 'Did, I heard that right?' I thought. I sigh, "Novia, repeat that but slowly." I said. Novia huff but said,

"Looooonnngg sssssttttooorrryyyy ssssshhhhhhoorrrtttt seeeeettoooo-"

I cutt her off, "Novia, seriously? Talk normal." I was getting lil pissed off. Novia groan but talked normally, "Man your hard to talk with." I glared at her. She rolls her eyes, "Long story short, seto loves you since he met you the day when you came too our school." My eyes widen and look at seto and unfortunately, during Novia and I having a talk, seto put his hood on covering his beutiful face.

Thats right, you read that line correctly. In other words, I love seto. His eyes, his personality, his magic. But the problem is, I can't stand gay people, but Seto is changing my mind of that. He changed the way I think, am glad I met him, hehe but not in a good way. I bullied him, insult his best friend. And here I am, helping this two, trying to fix my mistakes.

"Seto..." I said. Seto looked up, his eyes were red and his cheek looked wet. I sigh, "Seto, I do-

------------------------------------
Cliffhanger~

Hehe, hello meh cookiez, Dar-

Hey meh cookiez, Dragonovia here!

Sorry bout that cliffhanger, heh, but who knows that he might say "I do love you" or "I don't love you" hehe~ see yeah but here's a hint for the next cha pter I'll put the most biggest plot twist ever! Well, maybe. Bye bai meh cookiez.

-Dar gonovia Out !

This was short....