Chapter 11:Taco Potion P.1

---Seto POV---
'Just two more days till ty's war' I thought to myself. The others are training and strengthening. While am over here with potions.

"Now put purple mushroom...mix with three pieces of normal golden apple...combine annnnnnnnnnnd....there!" I shouted with happiness all over my body.

"Hey no fair!"

I turned around to know who said that. I saw Novi flying a few feet above and mitch sitting down and his sword was cut in two.
Novia laughed, "Sorry,kiddo, but I need to strengthen myself." I smiled.

Mitch groan, "Biiiggguummmsss!!" Jerome stopped sword fighting with basher and looked at mitch. I notcie he had a light pink blush on his fur skin. "Y-yes biggums?"

I laugh as my dirtyness mind came in. Evrybody soon realize on how mitch act and join the laughter. Mitch got up, almost falling again, and shouted, "I-I didn't m-mean it like t-t-that!" Mitch and jerome were blushing like wild fire.

"You two should be a couple." Novia said. The laughter stopped and all stares was all on Novia. She frown, "Wat?"

"YOU FILFHY UGLY GAY FEMALE FAGGET!!!"

------------------------------------------
SORRY AM IN A RUSH!!I'LL EXPALIN LAYER!!

-DRAgonovia Out!