Chapter 9: Nightflur Pt 2

---Nightflur POV---
My name is Nightflur. But everybody calls me Flur. You must be wondering where am I and why am not with my friend 'Novi'. Well, I told her that I was moving to another country. That was true but, I never told her that am going to live in a Laboratory. Forgot to tell you, am a sorceress, if you look at me, you might screamed "AHHH A GHOST!!! RUN!!!" Yeah, I do look like a ghost but am a living blood human. I eat and it goes to my stomach without getting out of my body. Anyways, My mother is cooking me soup and shrimp. My father...well he...pass away by cancer. I didnt know what kind of cancer, my mother never told us. I have a sister, but she is just like my father. My father was a red hadsome stong dragon. He had light magic, my mother, she wasnt a dragon but she is a sorceress, like me. My mother has dark magic but she uses them carefully cause she could easily kill people but she would never kill sister and I. So, my sister is a dragon with red wings and she has dark magic. Am not a dragon but had light magic. Sister and I, we live in our life for example, We shower together, we go wherever we go no matter what, we help each other, talk a lot our feelings, she is the best sister that anybody could have. The laboratory am living is very huge, has a lot of rooms and magic. Sister and I we share a room. Same bed, whenever i have a nightmare, she will be there to calm me. "Hey flur! Wanna play tag while our mom is cooking?" Alter my sister said. "Really? Am 17 years old." I replied. She glare at me, "The age doesn't matter, as long as we have fun." Alter said. "Ok." I said. We stood there for a while until she tap my shoulder and ran away,"Tag! Your it!"she shouted. I chased her, hallway to hallway, my sister, her age is unknown, my mother nore my sister Alter doesn't know why we dont know her age cause when she was a baby, she grew very quick she looked like a 14 yrs old but she was acting like a 1 yrs baby. Right now i have 17 yrs old and she could have maybe 138462 yrs old, i really dont know. Anyways, I was about to tag her WHEN A DOOR OPEN AND IT WAS IN FRONT OF MY BEAUTIFUL FACE THEN "Ow!" I fell backwards and sat on my ass, roughly. The person who open the door was one of those scientists guys. "Am sorry, didn't mean to hit your face, that why we put a sign that sat no running!"The scientist shouted. I roll mt eyes and got up and went to alter who was giggling. We stood there not knowing what to do until I tap on her chest and shouted "YOUR IT!" then use my light magic and teleported away where my mom put the soup and shrimp on the table. "Oh there you are, I was about to shout out your name."My mother said. "Well I saved your lungs for not shouting." i said, she smiled. I sit down and took a sip and...burn my lip. "Ow! Ah, it burns!" i shouted. "Well, if you have blowed it cooler, it wouldn't burn you." A voice said, I turned around and saw my sister Alter. I laugh awkwardly and ate my food again as alter sit down next to me watching me eat. My mother left to talk to the scientists."When are we going back?"Alter said. I raise my eyebrow not knowing what she meant. "I mean, when are we going to meet Novi again, we been living her for 1 year and I really miss her." I sigh, "I miss her too Alter.." I said remembering the memories I had with novi my BFF. I thought for a while then had a great risky idea. "I have a plan to get to Novi." I said. "How?" Alter ask. "First, we both escape this laboratory then Ill use my light magic too scent Novi where she is at then, we say 'Hi' to novi." I said, Alter look at my like I was crazy. "You do know there are more than a hundred guards here and even we do escape, they'll find out and they will find us. There is a chance we could escape.."Alter said. We re think our escape plan then I decided. "We'll do it."i said. "But what happnes if we dont, Flur they'll lock us in our room!"Alter shouted worried. "Hey hey! Calm your tits! We will escape and meet Novi, no matter what."I said. She calm down then soon spoke,"When we start?" "We'll start tomorrow during night..."

--------------------------
Hey meh cookies! Its Dragonovia! I hope you loved the chapter I made and plz PLZ comment down what will they'll do to avoid hundreds guards.
Remember there powers? Bye, ill see you soon!

-Dragonovia Out!