Chapter 21

---Seto POV---
Grrrrr...As I was riding on novia back, alter and us were flying towards the hospital health care, a few miles left. I groaned, "Would you please fly faster." I said. I heard Alter chuckle and Novia said anything. I frowned, "Novia?" Why isn't she answering me? Writer what is happening to Novia!? I am sooo mad at y-

---Novia POV---
As seto ask me to fly faster, for some freaking reason, I started blushing and turned into a tomato. I heard alter chuckle, looking at my red face. "Novia?" seto said. Then out of no where, I dashed down fast and seto screamed in surprised and grabbed hold of me.

My wings were folded and I was flying down faster as I could ever be, slightly burning my eyes. Right before I landed to land, I open my wings and softly landed in front of the hospital. I felt hard quick breath behind my neck and realize that seto was scared out of his mind and he landed on the ground and giving it a quick kiss and saying things like,"I've never been so happy to be on land." and "I miss you so much." I giggled as I saw alter landing next to me laughing her butt off seeing seto.

"Come on seto, your embarrassing us." I said while I notice some people looking us weird and I think I heard laughter. I smiled and pat seto shoulder, "Come on cry baby, get up. We still have a long journey to go now."

Seto stood up and dust himself and walked inside the hospital like nothing happen, I giggled with alter as we followed behind seto. This is why I love this man. -_- but not anymore.

Seto talked to the nurse at the table with a computer by her side and ask her about Brice Solace. "Yes. Brice Solace, he's here, but unfortunately no visits cannot be aloud in one hour, you'll have to wait." the nurse said, oh boy, this got seto real sad and his face was so sad and slowly waled to the benches with his head low and said,"This is a dark day." I slightly chucked, knowing we have to wait for one hour, we just quietly sat there, awkwardly.

---One hour later---

Seto got up and ask about brice solace again and the nurse said if he was a family or friend and he quickly said yes and she said he was at the third floor top and room 56 and he ran pass us and alter and I quickly followed seto. He was lighting speed, I guess he's excited to see brice, badly.

He went inside the elevator and alter run faster than me and went inside the elevator and the doors were about to close and I just barley made it inside. I huff, "Seto...next time..wait...for us!" I was laying down on the florr and seto chuckled as alter smiled.

I stood up as the elevator doors open to the third floor and we walked about and seto ran again and ALMOST knocking down a nurse who walked out of room 56 which was brice room and she giggled while saying to us,"Someone's exited." I smiled to her as alter let out a small laugh.

I almost burst out laughing when I walked in to see seto hugging brice with a strange face and he was REALLY happy to see him. Alter walked to his side and pat him in the back, "Ok seto, stop crushing brice. Who knows he might be sleep pretending and he's suffering from your bear hug of death." alter said.

Seto let go of brice and I didn't saw this but he face was bright red. I just lost my s**t there and laughed my butt off. Which I made brice woke up and his eyes widen. "Novia?" brice said while looking at me weird and he turn his head to the left to see seto I think I saw his eyes sparked and said, "Oh, hey magic boy." This made seto blush darken, and made brice let out a small laugh and smiled.

Brice then notice alter, the next thing he said shocked me, "You look familiar, have we met before?". Alter eyed him closely and her eyes widen and said, "Hey wait a milli second, by any chance, were you at a kindergarten school named Star pillow school?"

Brice gasped, "I did.......Alter?"

...what...the...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

------------------------------------
Hehe, hey meh cokkiez, Dragonovia here.

This story was quite short, only 753 words (not including this outro) but next time it(maybe) will be longer and by that, bye bai

-Dragonovia Out!