Chapter 14: Breaking Apart

---Sky POV---
What a terrible event, I wasn't disgusted at Seto. I know what he feels, like come on! Tyler and I are dating, it's just nobody knows. I sigh as I sat down, it was late night and everybody was asleep in the living room, where I am, but Brice was nowhere to be found. Maybe Novia was right, Brice is a cruel person, he never told us he was leaving, not even a note to tell us!
---FLASHBACK where Brice wanted to talk to sky---

I was polishing my sword, before you frown, it's not wooden, it's stone, now knock off that frown off your face! I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back and it was Brice. "Super Brice, need anything? " He nodded and I stood up and put away my 'stone' sword. I put all, well, my tow ears all in Brice.

"Sky, can you do me promise me something? " I nodded. "It's about Seto, remember the day he almost destroyed the school? " This got my attention, and I nodded to let him continue. "Well, I've been growing some feelings to him and I want to impress him but that the problem.I don't know what to do." I smiled and said, "Just be yourself, trust me. "

Brice thanked me and I went to continue to practice until I heard Novia saying," You two should be a couple." I think she was phrasing that to Mitch and Jerome, it was silent, then Brice said the most cruel thing I ever heard. "(I don't want to say it again and just roll with it)!!! " I gasp, Novia had wide eyes and started to tear up then she flyed inside my house. Seriously soon went after her and I walked towards Brice and force him to look at me and slapped him, very hard.

"You b**terd! Why did you said that!?" I shouted. Brice had a angry face, "Well you told me I should be myself in order to impress him!" I was in shock and shook my head of shame, "Be yourself in a nice way." Then walked away, so did everybody else. I heard Brice grumbled, "You'll see."

---FLASHBACK ends here---