Chapter 20

---Seto POV---
As I was walking down the sidewalk, cars beeping at another car, kids crying, laughter, everything normal. Not the fact that I know I have a war to be at, but thats my problem. I was heading north, I was slightly nervous because we have to rescue alter sister, nightflur. Then we have to go back to the guys at sky house, but am not too sure if we make it in time, or if we're too late.

In the distance, I heard, "-man falling down the mountain, but survived the great fall and now in hospital, it said that the name of the man name is Brice-" My eyes widen looking right and left trying to find where the voice came from which i figured its the news.

Then I saw a group of family watching a Tv behind a window across the streets. I quickly ran across the streets, almost being hit on the butt by inches. I huffed and relaxed and walked to the TV and to my surprise, it was Brice. He was somewhere in this city! But how? My mind was exploding with questions. I groan and looked at the TV and saw what hospital he went too, "Health care, its not to far from here." I was excited, my crush is here, but I frown, 'I thought he was at his own house, how did he get here?'

There's no time, I have to get Novia to inform her that we have to get Brice. I took in a deep breath, and shouted,"Novia!! Alter!! Cooomee baaaaaccck!!" I was running down the sidewalk, trying to find novia and alter.We have to get two people in such little time, how ungrateful! I hate this fan fiction! Also, screw the forth wall, its broken! I know your reading this! AaaaAAARRGGGHHH-

---Novia POV--- 😅
As alter and I were flying above the clouds slowly, "Alter, how are you and Nightflur doing?" I ask alter. I looked at alter, her head was facing the other way. I heard her sigh, "Novia, there's something you should know, and please understand that Nightflur was only trying to protect you."

For real, I was quite shocked, but nodded. Alter took in a deep breath,"The reason Nightflur and I left to another place, the real reason was for us to have research on our hybrids and powers, we had no choice, back then people wanted us and capture us to just get millions of dollars. Our father was getting tired of protecting us, then one day, when nightflur and I were sleeping, I saw the color of red mix with orange and immediately knew that our home was being burned.

I heard Nightflur crying, I grabbed her hand and we ran for the door to exit our room to see our mother running to us, black tears in her cheeks, ruining her make up and she quickly grabbed hold my hand and Nightflur too and spoke something that I didn't understand, and then everything went black, and i heard birds chirping. I soon realize we were at the forest, after that, my mother agreed to the scientists we found and they gave us shelter but they wanted research on us, and we accepted.

Hehe, we were lucky they weren't mad scientist, they were nice. And so we lived there, but my mom told me that my father died during the fire at home, protecting us and giving us enough time to escape. Nightflur doesn't know, we told her that before the fire, they got divorced and our father is safe, but it wasn't true, but I kept it a secret to Nightflur."

At this point, I was crying on alter shoulder, I had so many questions, like why didn't you told me, why did people didn't accept us back then, why they left me a letter and not even giving me a hugg before they left me when I was a kid, WHY!?!?

I cried harder and I hugged her tightly. She comforted me and I stopped crying. Some few tears left, alter smiled at me and I said,"Alter, I have so many questions to ask, like why nightflur wasn't to-" I was cutt of by seto shout out,

"Novia!!!!Alter!!!!! Coooommeee baaaacck!!!!!" We both looked down to see seto running around looking up to try to find us, he looked funny running around like a kid trying to go to Wal-Mart to be the first kid to get the new game of pokemon.

We both flew down and ask seto what happen. "Brice is at the hospital and don't ask me questions but we have to get him out quickly and get nightflur quickly and go back to sky house quickly to war because we have such few time and we have to go!"(Try to say what seto said fast without taking a break to breath.)

I sigh, "Ok Ok, get on my back." I said.

------------------------------------
823 wordsDragonovia here and hi meh cookiez, just letting you know that this book is almost finished, just few more chapters like 5 or 6 more, bai bye.

-Dragonovia Out!

PS EVERY THREE DAYZ, I'LL UPLOAD A CHAPTER, DEAL WITH IT, BYE BAI!!