Chapter 4:

---Sky prov---
The door rang and i quickly answer. "SETO!!"

"Sky what happen to ty?" i took him where ty was at. "Woah...he a dragon."seto said. "What happen.

"Well, i was talking to him about playing minecraft to cheer him up and he got so mad and turn to a dragon! I had no other choice but to hit him with a pan..."i wisper at the last word.

Seto took a deep breath. "Help me get to his bed...he needs rest since you hit him in the head!"seto shouted.

Me and seto took ty to his room. I felt guilty...very guilty. "Great, we have ti wait until he wakes up."i said. "Woah! Hold on there! Your the one who hut him with a pan, your staying here and watch over him."seto said. "WHAT!? ME!? But what happen he wakes up and gets mad at me and maybe hurt me.."i said worried. "Dont worry sky, he will never hurt you."seti said. Then one blink, seto gone. 'Great...he left...i hope ty ok... I mean, I HUT HIM WITH A PAN!!!'

---Seto prov---
I was at my house once again. Very quit and peaceful. Excpet my mom cooking. I went to my room and read books about enchanted things. Until my phone rang.

Se-Hello?

Brice-hey um...i need to tell you something very important Ethan.

'Ethan? I think this person got a mistake person.'

Se-Umm...who are you?

Brice-its me brice

'...omg!!Its brice...The person i love...

Se-ummm...am not ethan...am seto

*beep*

'Wtf!? He hang up. Well thats odd. ' i kept continuing reading my book.'I wonder what he needed to tell ethan '

--------------
Bye my cookies. Sorry its short but its something! Bai!!!!