Chapter 18:

---Brice pov---
Alright! It's just a cliff, that's all, it's like climbing but down and a risky chance of I could... die... If your wondering how my point of view looks like thennnnnnn... WA BAM

(Imagine a cliff with Brice sitting on the edge and a wide city with a beach next to it)

Ignore the man, or just pretend that's me. Anyways, I was sliding down slowly as possible. I was halfway down, and half way back dirty. Then I tripped.

Let's just say that I was bruised and my right arm was bleeding cause a branch cut me. But just imagine a yellow guy rolling down like a ball and a tint of red. All of a sudden I stopped. I raise my head and saw blurry people running? It's looks like there walking... I tried to get up but I only received a groan from me.

"Young man! Are you alright!?" With the power of rainbow dash strength, I was able to lift my body up and sit, but I fell back. But someone catched me, which I was really grateful because my beautiful back could of been shattered.

"Young Man! Are you OK?" I looked to my right to see the color of green. I looked up to see a woman, but the weird thing about her was she had green hair, green clothes, green shoes, green everything! Except her tongue, don't ask me why am looking at her tongue. I replied with a nod, them a ambulance came and they put me in some kind of bed and took me inside the car and went to the hospital I guess.

I didn't seen my surroundings, but I did see a lot of people and a camera man? Probably, it's look like it was holding a giant chocolate. The man took care of my right arm and I actually felt better, but not entirely.

---Seto POV---
As we flew down, we got stares which was uncomfortable. We landed and the people who was starting at us went back to there own business. "What is this place?" Alter ask. I looked around I saw a coffee shop, cars that are moving, and a lot of open shops.

I responded, "This is a city Full Of people and.... Shops." I heard Novia giggled as we walked down the sidewalk heading to North, which is forward. I kept getting the feeling of so many starres at me. I look at my right and saw a woman gasp and looked back on what she was looking at very quick. I looked to my left, a group of kids and adult were starring at us and one of the adults picked up there daughter and walked away.

I stopped, quickly grabbing Novia and alter and teleported on one of the coffee shop roof. "Hey! What's the matter?" Novia said. Alter stepped in, "Yeah, why did you teleported us here, it felt weird and cool at the time." I sighed, "I keep catching people starring at us and I don't like it."

I looked at alter, her red dragon wings are so noticeable, I wish she could make her wings dissapered. Like Novia, whenever she wants her wings, she takes them out of her back, and if she doesn't need them, she can restore it inside her back.

Novia suddenly jumped up and told us she had an idea. "You do? Well, tell us." I said. She nodded and took ina deep breath. "Well, since it's cloudy today, alter and I could fly up there and go to the other side and you could walk down there, how's that?" I face palm myself.

I said, "Novia, you do know that I could use my magic to fly, you k-" All of a sudden, Novia slapped her hand on my mouth and went close to me and whisper in my ear. "Seto, you need some time alone, and I need to speak to alter in private, ca peash." I nodded and Novia gave me space.

Alter just stood there awkwardly as Novia said, "Alrighty, lets get going alter, and I'll see you then seto bye!" Then they both flew off and alternative waved and I waved back.

I sigh as I teleported down and walked north to where Nightflur is. Wherever she is, I hope she isn't d e a d.

---Norah POV---
*thump*
"One little body."