Chapter 5:I will never hurt you...

---Ty Prov---
"Mom! Look over there! "my little sister shouted. Me and my mom went to zia were she poited at. "Can we buy this cute little fluffy dog!!" My mom laugh. "Sure sweetie, now stop jumping."my mom said as she kept laughing.

After we buy the cute dog and went to the car, Lily hold my hand tightly. "What's wrong Lily?" Since its really late and dark, they always bad guys, my sister never like the dark and she sleeps early and she doesn't like to go shopping at night either. "Ty, am scared. There men's smoking and I don't like that." I smile a bit. "Don't worry sis, I'll protect you and let nobody hurt you."I said while she hug me and saying "Thank you."
---End of Dream---

I open my eyes and my vision was blurry from the tears. 'Lily... 'I thought. I sat up and remeber what happen. "SKY!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Then my bedroom door flung open. "Yes!" It was sky, I thought he left but he didn't. He was scared and I noticed my wings is out. 'Oh no... ' "Come here. "I said with a mad face. Sky came to me with a worried face and I gave him a unexpected hug. "Am sorry sky, I never meant to hurt you, and I'll never hurt you... " We pulled back and I got up from my bed. "Also sky, am a ender dragon, whenever I get mad I turn to a mad dragon. " "Cool... So..." I swear I see a light pink blush from sky cheeks. 'Those lips... Maybe I should tell him now... TELL HIM DEADLOX!!!! 'my heart keep shouting to tell him my feelings. "S-sky.. I need to tell you something.. " Sky look up and said "What is it?" Out of no where, I kissed him. 'FINIALLY!!!!... sh*t...he going to be mad at me for being a bi..but worth it, his lips is the sweetest taste I ever had in my life!

---Sky Prov---
"What is it?"I ask. Then he sunddely kissed me!! I was very shocked, sure his lips were sweet but this is not normal!!! But... My heart says this is totally normal... We pulled back and Ty was worried. "Am sorry sky, I didn't mea-" I cute him off by kissing him. I couldn't help it, I suck on his bottom lip for entrance. He let me in and I immediately explored through his mouth and sucked on his tongue and earn a small moan. We pulled back breathing hard. "I love you, Sky." "I love you too,Ty."

-------------------------------------------------
OMGOSH!! Skylox is here! Well I hope you enjoy that happy Skylox and plz vote and comment and feel free to look at my other books. Bai my cookies!