Chapter 22

---Ty POV---
     9:06 AM, its almost time, we were only to get iron chestplates and iron helmets for all of us. I was at the kitchen, rethinking the plan war. Once we get there, we fught off his army, like seto said, and I'll surprise the mysterious person by transforming into a ender dragon and kill him with my bare hands, he was  the one who killed my sister. He. Will. PAY!!

     I pound my fist down the counter and winced at the pain. For some reason, when I looked down at the counter, there was popcorn corns. No wonder it hurt my fist a lot. I sigh and removed the corns of my fist and I heard footsteps coming inside the kitchen. Then I felt two strong arms slithered around me and pulled into a hug.

     I turn my head around a little and saw my sky, "Hey, are you ok my love?" sky ask me with a bit of sadness in his voice. I nodded of a yes, and turn my body to face sky and kissed him with passion and soon it was a make out session. Sky grabbed hold of my thigh and pulled me up the counter, but I quickly slapped the corns away so I could be comfortable.

  Then a cough was heard.

We both pulled away and saw Ashley, it was really awkward if I say so myself. Sky sigh and said, "Ashley, what is it?" Ashley scratch her her neck behind and point behind us. I was confused and looked behind me and saw the group watching us and they had there phones out. I stood queit as sky laughed awkwardly and the rest giggled.

   "Well....umm, you guys ready to go? Its already 10:20." Bodil said, my eyes widen, "WHAT!?!?"I yelled. Am so not ready to go yet, time pass so fast! Sky chuckled and he was blushing pink while am over here blushing deep red.

   The group and I got our amor and iron swords and bows but except sky, his Amor was gold except his chesplate, his helmet was gold and so was his sword. As we walked out of the door, I told them to follow me. We all ran quickly to the forest were the abounded playground is, it was two miles away.

   Sky grabbed hold of my right hand and I squeezed telling sky I was nervous. Sky went close to my ear and whispered, "Everything is going to be ok, once we kick his butt, our life will go back to normal." The pep talk made me smile and whispered thanks to sky.

  I sigh and hope for the best, good luck to us.

---Alter POV---
No...freakin...way...yes freakin way, we met at kindergarten pillow school, backed then I had my special necklace which kept my dragon form hidden, he was the first human to show to. I gulped as i shifted uncomfortably. Novia cleard her throat which made me to look at her and she open her mouth to say something,

"Soooo....heeeeyyyy brice, hoooowww yaaaa doooiinnggg?" I just stared at her dumbfounded and seto slapped his forehead and took in a deep breath. "Novia, he can understand you perfectly without you doing that." Novia looked at seto and glared at him, "Well, your welcome for breaking the awkward silence!" novia shouted which caused brice to chuckle.

    Ten seconds later, a nurse said that brice could leave and left the room. 'What the..? No check up or anything?...Whhaaaa?'  my thoughts were interrupted by brice who got up and unfortunately, he already had his clothes. Brice open his mouth to say somethin, "Well, umm, seto? Don't you know war starts in..." Seto eyes widen and quickly looked at the clock and he gasp loudly and long.

Seto crouched a little his shoulder down and his and his voice sounded like a chipmunk , "Its 1:30 PM, meaning that back at were ty's at and his friends are at, there time is 10:30 AM..."

Now this is interesting, how in the world are we going to rescue my sister and fly all the way back to ty's war or whatever. I slowly walked towards to seto which he had his head down but suddenly he said something in a weird language and he suddenly hugged us all in a group hug and evrything went black.

---Brice POV---
Everything was black, where am I? Did he, seto, just did some sort of magic? Soon light came and I saw the blue sky. I felt someone was on top on me and I heard squealing on the right. I looked to the right and saw Novia and she was squealing like a idoit. Alter just stared and smiled. I was confused and notice that seto wasn't with them. I gulped and looked down to see a purple hoodie.

   I blushed red knowing it was seto and I carefully grabbed seto shoulders and pull him softly and he was asleep, maybe he fainted by the teleportation(?), he must be real tired. "Huh, I guess seto asleep,brice by any chance, can you carry him?" I looked at the two girls and I quickly nodded. I was excited to carry seto and novia giggled and still smiling like a idoit. (Hey!)

   I got up and picked up seto bridal style and alter told us to follow her, "Come on, we gotta hurry, we don't have much time." We both nodded(Novia and Brice) and we walked fast. I wasn't struggling carrying seto, he wasn't really heavy.

-----------------------------------
923 words in total.

Hey there meh cookiez! Darkovia  laying here.

Sooo, this book is almost to an end, you know seto loves brice and brice maybe loves seto. Who knows, this book or fan fiction is called "Evil Bad Luck". In the finial ending, if my mood is happy, I'll make Setosolace happen and a happy ending. But if am not in a happy mood and angry for some reason for that me to know, Setosolace won't happen and a horrible ending.

   Depending on my mood, happy or angry, so goodluck to you cookiez and me. Either a happy ending or a horrible ending. I might upload a Voting chapter, hehe, bye bai.

-Darkovia Out!