Chapter 6:War Plan

---Seto Prov---
I was started to get worried cause' the war Ty is having and he has no plan. I got a feeling the the murder is going to bring a huge group to take out Ty. He is strong and somehow he can turn into a dragon. 'He still needs help, maybe I should get the others to join Ty to the abounded park in one week.' I walk out of my house and went to Ty house to tell him news. Well since I don't have a car, I felt like walking to Ty house. I got out my book and started walking to Ty house.
A few minutes later of walking, I thought of...brice. 'That dream... ' That's when I felt a huge bump on my head. I look up with a confused look who I bumped too... "Hey! Watch out. Fact, DONT read books while your walking IN the sidewalk! "brice said. I got a little mad. "Well SORRY butter boy! Since you don't have a book in your butter hand, you watch out! " i shouted. I swear of god he was smirking. "Butter boy huh? I like the name." I can already feel my face burning, i cant bealive i said that. I started to walk away but a huge weight got on my shoulder. "Now where are you going purple boy." I blush harshly. "What!?" He laugh. "You know, all this time i thought you where annoying but your actually fun...with cool powers."he wisper at the last part. "Uh...thanks? Look i gotta go, bye." "Wait! Where are you going?" "Am going to ty house, goodbye!" I walk and brice walk in front of me walking backwards. "Why?" he ask. "Because!He going to war in the abounded park preschool in one week and i got a vision that if you doesnt have a group with him, he might die!" i shouted starting to get piss cause he slowing me down. "Oh...well since you told me that, ill join the group." 'Is he serious. He wasted my time!' "Fine! Hold my arm." He nods.

We teleport to ty house, well actually, inside and i couldn't believe my eyes. Sky and ty were kissing and doing naughty things in the couch, with clothes on! Good thing. "Uh hum, ty i need to speak with you." Sky and ty look up and they blush like wild fire. "Oh no..." i heard sky said while covering his face. Ty got off of sky and went over to us. "What is it?"

---Time skip to where seto explains to ty about the war plan---

"So all we need is more people."i said. "Leave it to me."sky said. "So since we have enough people, what about we train to be prepared."brice said. We all agreed. Us four called our friends and surprisingly they all accepted. 'Oh wait a minute...Novi...she sick...she cant cone to war and the training...as long as she safe...

-------------------------------------
Am sooooo sorry for the very long update, i have some problems at home hii have to deal with. Am been sad for a few days but i knew my cookies were waiting for this so plz forgive me. Bai my cookies, PLZ FORGIVE ME!!!