Chapter 19

---Sky POV---

As to left, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I've clean myself, not my brain though, I put on a grey shirt and black jeans and a yellow sweater. I walked out the bathroom and closed the door behind me and did the bed as always.

As I finish doing the bed and grabbed my phone and layer down but I heard a noise like someone failed down next room. I got curious and got up and went to the next door which was Mitch room. I open the door and was about to ask if Mitch was alright but instead I found both Mitch and Jerome in their boxers and Jerome was on top on Mitch laughing.

Like any one else, I slowly closed the door and hope they didn't saw me or heard me. I went back to my room and logged in into wattpad and typed in, "Butter x reader." I was super into this book, that I started thinking about what happen minutes ago about Michael dn Jerome.

I gasp and sat up, "What if, Mitch and Jerome were dating... What if their were secretly hiding the fact that there boyfriends!" Oh my butter, I have to tell Ty what I saw. I put my phone into my pocket and ran to the door to always crashed into Ashley and she jumped back.

"WOAH! Hey there, hyper today?" Ashley said, I didn't had time so I nodded, I ran to the stairs to see husky,simon, and bashur walking down for stairs. I quickly went down as in the first 4 steps I accidentally tripped. I heard Bodil shouted, "Cannon ball!!" Husky look behind to locked eyes with me and we crashed and fall down the stairs together.

Apparently, I landed on top of husky groaning getting up and got off of husky. Of course I heard bodil laughing and the others too. I looked to the right to see Ty giggling and I got up as I help husky too and apologize.

"Alright you guys, I prepared you sweet blueberry pancakes." Ty said. At this point, everybody was awake by the scene I made and woke them up by surprise and laughter, man am such a good friend.

We all walked in to the dining room and saw each plate had at least three pancakes and waiting to be eatin. We all sat down and I obviously sat down next to Ty and gave him the look of telling them later. He nodded. As we were eating, I checked my phone  to see the time, which it was 6:23 AM.

I put my phone away and investigate Mitch and Jerome, which they were sitting next to each other. I secretly, accidentally dropped my fork to the ground and act, "Oh man, I dropped my fork, better get a new one." Everyone looked at me weirdly but went back to talking about, things that am not Interested right, or the author too lazy.

I went down to get my fork and quickly looked at Jerome and Mitch hands and they were slightly touching, but it still counts touching hands or holding hands, whatever! I got up to get a new fork and went back to my seat.

Ty was on my left and to my right was bashur. I said out loud, "Nothin more like a watermelon eating pancakes with syrup." I chuckled, so did everyone and bashur shouted, "What!? Can't a watermelon eat pancakes? And they say that watermelon people eating chopsticks is normal." Bodil laughed andlre chuckles was heard and giggles.

As we all finished eating, we went to the living room to discuss about Ty war coming up in 5 hours. "We can't go to war without seto, Brice, and Novia,we need them." Ashley said. We all argued about going without them or not. I sighed and shushed everyone.

"We'll go to war at 10:20 and if they don't come back then we're on our own." They all agreed, then Ty told them they have something important to tell them. I swear, my heart skipped a beat right there, I grew terrified. "Sky, are you OK there?" Jerome asked, I nodded yes and said, "We both have some importanted to tell you."

They were all patiently waiting and Ty couldn't hold it anymore and shouted, "Sky and I are boyfriends!!"I stood frozen, as nothing move, nothing heard but my loud heart beeps. I was scared, are they going to stop helping us because we're together, on no this is a bad idea, I regret it!

Ashley was the one to spoke up, "That's something I wasn't expecting, but guys, calm down, we are not going to judge you" I let out a few tears and took out my sun glasses and wipe them out and put them back again. Everyone agreed to us, they accepted us, and unfortunately, Mitch and Jerome told them they were boyfriends too so that's that's.

Everyone was happy although we're all going to a war but with full of confidence and determination. For what we did for five hours is planning and training a little and I tried calling Brice but then realized his phone was left in the living room table, weird, shouldn't he grabbed his phone when he left? Oh well, I then tried calling seto but said his phone was shut off, probably phone died, I tried calling Novia but also found out that she didn't took it with her when seto was mad at her for spilling out his crush, which was Brice, I found Novia phone at my backyard which was the training area and was at the potions section.

I wonder how seto, Brice, and Novia are doing, or where are they. I hope there alright and come back soon.

--------------------------
I have a headache and bye bai meh cookiez

-Dragonovia Out!

990 words