4 - A Pirate's Life

Chloe, Jacinda, Sabine and Alesha were walking down the street looking for jobs to help Chloe get to see Lucy's ballet, "How would you like to build a house out of reclaimed straw? This app sucks. I'm just wasting your time," Sabine said.

"It's okay. You did the best you could... All of you," Chloe said.

Alesha was looking at her phone, "Wait. Wait. Wait. You must have a fairy godmother somewhere because the perfect job just got posted," Alesha said as she showed her the job.

"A catering gig... At the ballet," Chloe said as she smiled.

"Let's go see your kid," Alesha said with a smile.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At the ballet, Chloe, Alesha, Jacinda and Sabine were wearing their uniform for the recital, "Thanks so much for coming on short notice, these last minutes are gonna kill me. Uh, you do both have catering experience, right?" Remy asked.

"Of course," Jacinda said.

"Tons," Sabine said.

"No doubt," Chloe said.

"Worked in a kitchen," Alesha said.

"Great. Here are the new bartenders, they'll set you up," Remy said.

Chloe, Alesha, Jacinda and Sabine turned to see Henry and Julia walking up, "Hey, there," The Mills twins said.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Chloe asked.

"We're just trying to help. Look, we used to work a lot of serving gigs, so a friend sent us here and we convinced a really nervous caterer that he needed a second bar," Henry said.

"And let me guess, you generously offered to bartend," Chloe said.

"As long as he let him hire the servers," Julia pointed to Henry, "He's quite persuasive when he needs to be," Julia said.

"Wow, that is a weirdly impressive move," Sabine said.

"I'll say," Jacinda said and Chloe looked at them and they shrugged.

"Interesting," Alesha said.

"I feel terrible for separating you two," Chloe looked back at Henry, "I'm just trying to make up for it. Hey, look, after tonight, you never have to see us again. I promise," Henry said.

"Or you could call him an idiot... I do and more," Julia said and walked over to the bar.

"Is the bar open?" Julia looked to see Cain who smiled at her, "Well, hello, Julia," Cain said with a grin.

"Cain... W...What are you doing here?" Julia asked.

"Did you bring them?!" They all turned to see Sophie rushing over to Cain, "Tell me you brought them!" Sophie said in a panic.

"Do you not breathe?" Sophie glared at him and he raised his hands in defence, "I brought them," He handed her a plastic medication box, "Picked up today," Cain said.

Sophie exhaled heavily and took it, "Thank god," Sophie opened the box and nodded, "Everything's here... Thank you," Sophie said.

"How did you forget your meds?" Cain asked.

"How did you..." Sophie hesitated, "Yeah, I can't insult you," Sophie said and she walked off.

"Who was that?" Julia asked.

"Sophie Jones... She got out of hospital yesterday," Cain said.

"She seems..." Julia said.

"She's always been a worrier, you'll get used to it if you keep sticking around," Cain said.