51 - Creeps in Like the Darkness Bloopers

Amanda was dressed in her rag dress in front of Amy, "I... Am not a witch," Amanda said as three mosquitoes landed on her face.

"Right..." Amy said.

Amanda smacked her face, "Sorry. Three mosquitoes on my face. Had to do it," Amanda said, and the two women and crew started laughing.

---

Jenna, Josh, Jennifer, Emilia, Paul, Dove and Jake were in the sheriff's station, "I'm her father and I... Ugh!" Josh said as he started making noises shaking his head.

Emilia chuckled, "So close," Emilia said.

---

Colin, Michael Socha, and Sean stood together, "Once she clears out we're going in she can't keep secrets from me formever... What?" Colin said and Michael and Sean chuckled.

---

Lana, Sean, Paul, Dove, and Josh walked onto a set for a Camelot scene, "I have to admit... I don't remember my line," Lana said.

---

Amanda and Colin were in Amanda's new house, Amanda was acting cold as Colin opened the door but the handle slipped out of his hand and opened fully, Amanda broke and chuckled as Colin turned to the camera and started dancing causing Amanda to laugh.

---

Lana was on the floor during the scene to save Katy, "Right now, we don't need to be worrying about whose rescquring Katy we need..." Josh clapped, "Need to be worried about who's saving her," Josh said.

---

Colin was glaring at Lana, "Maybe you like being around Henry and Julia alone! Maybe you like not having Elaine around!... No, that's wrong," Colin said, and the cast laughed.

"Do I need to call social services?" Katy asked and the crew laughed.

Sean faces the camera, holding a drink in his hand, "Parenting is tough," Sean said and took a sip of his drink as the cast and crew laughed.

---

TAKE ONE

Amy walked up with some cast to Dove, "Is it true..." Amy said seriously and Dove started giggling, causing Amy to laugh

"Magic," Dove said.

TAKE TWO

Amy walked up to the main cast, "Is it true magic that might disappear?" Amy asked.

"Only if Henry, Julia and Daniella destroy the crystal," Dove said as she began laughing and Josh and Paul looked at her as the cast start laughing.

"You okay there, Dove?" Paul asked.

"I'm so sorry," Dove continued laughing, "I'm not going to look at anybody," Dove said.

TAKE THREE

Amy walked up to the main cast, "Is it..." Amy said then she burst out laughing.

---

Emilia and Amanda sat next in the yellow, "It wouldn't be a problem if Regina didn't incinerate the only thing of theirs we had," Amanda said as they were looking through something then they both looked at each other then started laughing.

---

Amanda and Colin were on the ground in the diner, in the scene where Elaine was going to unite the blades, but Killian was dying, "If my sacrifice means you can destroy them..." Colin said, and Amanda laughed as he made a weird noise.