20 - The Eighth Witch

San Francisco...

At the gym, Sophie, Diane, Roni and Joanne were in the waiting area Roni was now putting the now-empty vial in her bag, "Trust that's enough, mom?" Diane asked.

"Have to," Roni said.

Kelly walked out with her things and saw them, "What are you all still doing here?" Kelly asked.

Roni cleared her throat, "We waited for you, and you'll be glad we did," They all turned to her, "Because I know deep down underneath all that overwhelming anger and resentment, you'll soon see that all of this was meaningless," Roni said.

"It wasn't meaningless," Kelly said.

"She doesn't mean it like that, Kelly," Sophie said.

"You'll see. You'll remember," Kelly sighed, "You know, we were like sisters," Roni said.

"I'm sorry I ever felt that way," Kelly said.

Roni sighed, "You need a drink," Roni said as she walked over to the table with the different drinks on a table and got two plastic beakers and reached for the scotch.

"I'd rather have some of that cucumber-mint-honey-lavender water if it will make you lot leave me alone," Kelly said.

Roni poured them both some scotch, "No, no, no. We are not leaving until you have a real drink with us and stop bickering," Roni said as she held the drink out to her.

Kelly took it, Kelly reluctantly drank hers as Roni watched them her but nothing happened, "Ugh," Kelly coughed, "I wish I had the cucumber-mint-honey-lavender water. Ugh," Kelly said.

"Okay. Okay, I've never been great at subtle..." Kelly looked at her confused, "We're cursed," Roni said.

" Kelly looked at her confused, "We're cursed," Roni said

"You don't remember it, but Kelly, we really are sisters. Evil Queen," Roni pointed to herself, "Wicked Witch," Roni pointed to Kelly, "White Queen," Roni pointed to Diane, "Elder Saviour," Roni pointed to Joanne, "Rapunzel," Roni said and pointed to Sophie.

"What are you talking ab..." Kelly said, closing her eyes and all of a sudden she was hit with her memories.

" Kelly said, closing her eyes and all of a sudden she was hit with her memories