38 - Flower Child

Detective Rogers parked up outside the theatre, he and Tilly were in the front as Richie was trying to get ahold of Sophie, "Anything?" Detective Rogers asked.

"Nothing, I'll keep trying," Richie said.

Detective Rogers looked at Tilly, "You okay? I can take you home if you'd like," Detective Rogers said.

"What if Eloise Gardener is home? I always wanted a mum, but she doesn't strike me as the tuck me into bed type... I'm positive my mother is Sophie, she's so... Motherly and seems angry at Eloise... But there's something about Eloise," Tilly said.

"Tilly, we'll help you figure it out," Detective Rogers said.

"Mm, if Henry's curse theory is correct, then lots of people are right next to the truth and they don't even know it. It's cruel, really... To be so close to happiness and kept so far away from it," Tilly said.

In Chloe's shared apartment, Chloe and Lucy were in Lucy's room going through Chloe's old things, "What made you so nostalgic, Luce?" Chloe asked.

"Just after everything that's happened, Nick not being who he seemed..." Lucy sighed, "It's nice to remember who we are," Lucy said and Chloe smiled at her.

"Sounds like a good idea," Chloe chuckled softly as she pulled out baby shoes from the box, "Oh, my gosh, tiny feet," Chloe said.

Lucy chuckled at her mother who smiled, "What's 'BL' stand for?" Lucy asked.

"It's Before Lucy. Trust me, there is nothing in there you're gonna care about... What's this really about?" Chloe asked.

"Truth is, I'm not looking for things to help me forget about Nick being my dad

"Truth is, I'm not looking for things to help me forget about Nick being my dad. I'm looking for things that say Henry Mills is," Chloe looked at her, "I know it seems impossible, but you once drove me to a boat and told me to believe in you, that we could run away together, and I did. Now, I'm asking you to do the same. Believe me, this is possible," Lucy said.

Lucy pulled out a t-shirt and Chloe looked up, "Old t-shirt from Granny's..." Chloe said in confusion.

"It's from the diner where Henry grew up. I bet he took it with him to the Enchanted Forest," Lucy pulled out a brown paper bag from Granny's, "What's this?" Lucy said.

"I...I've never seen that," Chloe said.

Lucy opened the bag and pulled out the rest of the coffin's plaque that read Snow Wh, "It's the coffin's plaque," She gasped, "I knew it! You're Snow White!" Lucy said.

"You're excited about a coffin plaque?" Chloe asked.

"Well, no... But I was right!" Lucy said.

Back outside the theatre, Tilly, Detective Rogers and Richie were still sitting in Detective Roger's car, Richie watched as Tilly was bored playing with some cardboard pictures.