7 - Beauty

Flashback

In Storybrooke years ago, Mr Gold, Callie, Adam and Aleena were getting their children, Gideon and Fortuna, ready for their first birthday party and Mr Gold decided to take a photo of Callie who was holding Gideon and Aleena who was holding Fortuna.

Callie noticed the flash and looked at him, "Rumpel. I said no picturesI'm not even ready for the party yet. I'm a mess," Callie said.

"You look beautiful," Mr Gold said.

"Ew... Please don't turn into mom and my stepdad, I beg," Aleena complained.

"Your mom's happy," Mr Gold said and took her photo again.

"Go back to being evil, you're less annoying," Aleena said.

Callie chuckled, "Life was interesting then," They saw another flash from a camera and looked at Mr Gold, "You are gonna make me regret giving you that camera," Callie said.

"It wasn't me," Mr Gold said.

"Guilty," Priscilla walked over with Elaine and Killian as she waved her phone, "I'm a grandma, allow me to be happy and I have that unlimited photo album mom enchanted for me, I need to get the new additions in," Priscilla said.

"...Fine," Aleena said.

"Sorry, we're late, this one wouldn't get out of bed," Elaine said as she looked at Killian.

"Why am I here?" Killian asked.

"Because I said so," Priscilla said.

"And so did I," Elaine said and her husband grumbled.

"It's alright, we nearly finished it all," Adam said.

Callie looked at a list on her notepad, "Okay. Uh... Regina and Emma got balloons. Uh, Elaine and Killian cakes," Elaine made the cake box appear, "Zelena's got the banner. Julia is on music, she might need your help, Elaine. Katy and Will are helping with the buffet. Oh, Cilla and David are bringing bubble wands..." Callie said as she looked at Priscilla.