41 - Homecoming

Flashback

Young Henry rode to a cave, drew his sword and walked inside to find a princess laid on a stone bier, under a Sleeping Curse, "I knew I'd find you," Young Henry said.

As Young Henry leaned over to kiss her, a dragon emerged from the rear wall and let out a gout of flames, knocking him back.

A Prince arrived and killed the dragon, "Don't worry. I got this," He said and went over to the princess, waking her with True Love's Kiss.

The princess woke up, "You saved me. My hero," The prince helped her up and she noticed Henry, "Henry? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I, uh, was in the neighbourhood. Thought you could use another familiar face when you woke up," Young Henry said.

"Well, thank you. I don't know what I would have done without your support," She began to leave with the Prince and she looked at him, "Isn't he sweet? Like the brother, I never had," The princess said and left with the Prince as Henry watched them leave.

 I don't know what I would have done without your support," She began to leave with the Prince and she looked at him, "Isn't he sweet? Like the brother, I never had," The princess said and left with the Prince as Henry watched them leave

Young Henry left the cave and Wish Rumpelstiltskin appeared behind them, "Some scars go more than skin deep. And I have a feeling that one goes right to the bone," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

Young Henry turned around, "Rumpelstiltskin. What are you doing here?" Young Henry asked.

"I come all the way from the Wish Realm just to see you and that's my welcome?" Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

Young Henry drew his sword at him, "I don't care what version of the Dark One you are. I'm not in the mood for your games," Young Henry said.

"Games? I don't have time for games, Dearie. I'm here to offer you a deal," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No. All your deals come with a price and I'm not interested in paying it," Young Henry said.

"And why not? I can get you a happy beginning, middle and end. Beautiful princess. Sparkling castle. Anything you dream can be yours," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Thanks, but I'll be alright," Young Henry said.

"Perhaps," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.