16 - Pretty in Blue

Hyperion Heights...

At the station, Detective Rogers was cutting Eloise's cake when Diane, Roni and Joanne walked in, "Oh, hey, Rogers. we're looking for Weaver, is he around?" Regina asked him.

"Weaver? He's probably out being a shady, treacherous bastard somewhere," Detective Rogers said.

"Oh, that's right. We heard how it all went down with Eloise, where is she now?" Diane asked.

"She's, uh, at a transitional home. Um, I've promised to keep a watchful eye on her," Detective Rogers said.

"Oh? Well, that's kind of you. From the sounds of it, she's not the only one who needs help. Henry told us about how Weaver used that girl, Tilly," Roni said.

"Seems to me like she wanted to be a pawn," Detective Rogers said.

"You know, people only let themselves be used when they don't have any other option, so may you can give her one," Diane said

"Okay, I'll reach out to her," Detective Rogers said.

"You're a good cop, Rogers," Roni looked at the cake, "Hey, what's this?" Roni asked.

"It's a thank you from Eloise," Detective Rogers said.

"Oh," Joanne said and dropped the cake in the bin beside his desk.

"What the hell was that for?" Detective Rogers asked her confused

"Too much sugar will kill ya," Diane said and they left the station, unseen inside the cake was a branch that glowed slightly, it would've killed Detective Rogers.

At Belfrey Towers, inside the secret room, Eloise was trying and failing to cast a spell as Ivy walked in, "Huh. It's pathetic. Kind of like your magic," Ivy said.

"What do you expect in this realm? We should be outside," Eloise said.

"Where? Somewhere in the city? We'd both get thrown in the loony bin. You just want to see Detective Rogers again. Anyway, your fake daughter's husband can wait. Anastasia can't. It's time to wake her up, so get gardening," Ivy said.

Eloise stood up, "My dear Ivy, we've still got one small problem to work through," Eloise said.

"Yeah, we're done making deals," Ivy said.

"No, we're not. Tell me why. Why do you want to wake her?" Eloise asked.

"Maybe I just miss my sister," Ivy said.

"You don't strike me as a sentimental type," Eloise said.

"Eh, fair enough. There is magic in that lifeless body... Maybe that belongs to me," Ivy said.

"Ah. Avarice. That I understand... I need the girl. Find out where your mother hid the coffin," Eloise said.

"That won't be a problem. Mother only has so many properties under her name. I'll find Anastasia in no time. And then we will wake her up and I will finally take back what's mine," Ivy said.