50 - Here to Stay Bloopers

Amanda walked towards Colin in the diner, "Oh, n...nothing to miss. There's no sign of that ice bitch," Amanda blinked, "There's no sign of that ice witch," Amanda said.

"Well, she is both," Colin said, and Amanda chuckled shaking her head and walked back to the door.

---

TAKE ONE

Amanda and Colin were having their second bed scene, Amanda kissed down Colin's chest as he breathed heavily, "Love... You're killing me," She accidentally headbutted him, "Ugh! She headbutted me in the nuts," Colin said.

"Sorry!" Amanda said as she sat up.

TAKE TWO

"You're killing me," Colin said.

"Uh... Colin..." Amanda said.

"Little Colin woke up?" Jenna asked in the background.

Colin looked under the covers to find Amanda laughing and he saw what she stopped at, "Shit," Colin said.

"Little Colin out?" Michael said in the background.

"Her hair is stuck on my belt," Colin said and removed the covers then started to untangle her hair as she was chuckling to herself.

"Kill me..." Amanda mumbled.

TAKE THREE

"You're killing-," Amanda sat up and turned away as she started to cough, "Bloody hell, can we not get his scene done?" Colin said.

"Sorry," Amanda said as she coughed.

---

"Okay, here we go," Amanda made a kissy face at Josh and he looked at her then, placed his hands on her face and squashed her cheeks, "Awe, my baby's so cute!" Josh said and they laughed.

---

Josh was in the kitchen of the Knight household, throwing food over his shoulders as Emilia watched him, "You alright in the head?" Emilia asked and Josh looked at her.

---

Colin had Amanda against a wall when Amanda started laughing and rested her head on his shoulder while she laughed.

---

In the woods with Amanda, Jennifer, Colin, Jenna and Lana, "The difference is that you never held yourself as some... Moral... Virtuousness... Being..." Amanda said, and she and Jennifer started laughing.

"Wow," Jennifer and Lana made faces, "Wow," Colin said.

"So close," Jenna said.

---

Amanda, Jennifer, Lana, and Jenna were in a car, "Really? Tell me... Mme...Mme... My majesty!" Amanda said and the two of them started laughing.

"She's mine!" Jennifer said and they all laughed together.

---

Emilia and Josh were in the truck, Josh was about to get out when the horn went off and Faye jumped looking at him and he pretended he was farting, and she shook her head as she smiled.

---

Emilia and Josh were on the beach and Josh swatted a mosquito, "Did you put on bug spray?" Emilia asked.