46 - 15 Years Later - Epilogue

After all the preparations for the festival had been made, the Swan trio were walking through Storybrooke together, "Fifteen years it's been, I can't believe it," Emma said

"I know, I'm still expecting a curse from a rogue villain to swoop over the town and take us all somewhere," Elaine said.

"Same, but now we just throw Katy in front of them and they give up their plans," Emma said.

"I have a talent and I'm not ashamed of that," Katy said and she held their hands.

"How's Regina doing this morning?" Elaine asked.

"Good, she was nervous, but she is every anniversary... She's okay now," Emma said.

"Good," Katy said.

"And the girls?" Emma asked.

"Ready for tonight... All of us... All six of us," Elaine said.

"You don't sound convinced," Katy said.

"The nightmare's finally over and we're showing it is... I'm convinced," Elaine said with a smile.

"Well then... I can't wait," Emma said.

"Me neither," Katy said.

"We'll always be together, right?" Elaine said.

"Always," Emma said.

"We're altogether now and forever," Katy said as they headed to the diner.

In the diner, the Charming family with the extensions, all sat around the diner waiting for the Swan trio to finally arrive

In the diner, the Charming family with the extensions, all sat around the diner waiting for the Swan trio to finally arrive. Devon and Hope sat with Killian, "Mr Smee told me that you two were causing a racket on the Roger today," The two siblings looked at their father, "I don't mind you two going there but if you're going to cause a disruption, it's not fair," Killian said.

"We didn't cause a disruption... We went sailing and we asked if we could and Smee said yes," Devon said.

"It's true daddy, I promise," Hope said as she smiled and Killian looked at her.

"And she has him," Devon whispered then Hope elbowed him in the ribs causing him to wince.

"Easy with that, kid," They looked to see the trio walking in, "Don't need your brother hurt," Elaine said.