11 - Wake Up Call

Julia, Henry, Diane, Joanne and Roni were still looking at the picture that Roni had found in Victoria's secret room, "This is supposed to be a scene from my book with us photoshopped in as the characters," Henry said and pointed to himself and Julia in the photo, "This is us as the kids who believe in Fairy Tales, you," He pointed to Regina in the photo, "As you as our mom, the Evil Queen," Henry looked at Joanne, "Blonde hair... Close with the Evil Queen, Snow White's eldest daughter, Elder Saviour... And the partner of the Evil Queen... Emma Swan," Henry looked at Diane, "Best friend to Emma Swan and sister figure, dark hair and close to the Evil Queen, her daughter... Katelyn Swan," Henry said.

"That's just... Creative..." Diane said.

"The Evil Queen? Right. So, Victoria's screwing with us," Roni said, she picked up her baseball bat from behind the bar and went to walk to the door.

Henry and Julia quickly off their stools, "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" They stood in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth

Henry and Julia quickly off their stools, "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" They stood in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth. Geez, we don't know that Victoria made the photo," Henry said.

"Can we at least look into it before it's clobberin' time?" Julia asked and Roni listened to them.

Chloe walked into the bar and walked over to the bar, "Roni, Jo, Di, I am so glad you're still here," Chloe said.

"Hey, uh, what's up?" Joanne asked.

"It's um, it's been a big night. Sabine, Jacinda and I, uh, we sort of bought a food truck," Chloe said with a smile.

"Well, that's great," Diane said with a small smile.

"It needs a lot of work, and I sold my tools. Do you have any?" Chloe asked her.

"Well, lucky for you, this place is falling apart, so we've got all the tools you'll need," Roni pulled out their toolbox from behind the bar and handed it to her.

"You are a lifesaver," Chloe said.

"Well, hey," Henry looked at Chloe and she looked at him, "Um, if you need some help, I'm pretty good around engines, you know, for a writer," Henry said.

"No, I'm fine," Chloe said as she turned and walked out.

"What was that?" Henry asked.

"Hey, if I were the Evil Queen, I could look into my magic mirror and tell you," Roni handed him and Julia a beer, "But this is all the magic I got," Roni said and they clinked their pints of beer together before drinking.

"I'm sure whatever it is, you'll figure it out... As you know, the research guy just needs to research to find out," Julia said.

 As you know, the research guy just needs to research to find out," Julia said