26 - Knightfall

Outside the police station, Stacey and Jason saw Tilly about to enter the station but the blonde turned away to leave then went back to the station and turned away again, "Tilly?" Tilly looked at them, "Hey... Is everything okay?" Stacey asked.

"Stacey, Jason, hi!" They smiled at her softly as she walked towards them, "I wanted to play a game of chess with the detective but he's busy... Hey, can I tell you two something?" Alice asked.

"Sure," Jason said.

"I feel like something is wrong and they need to know but I don't think they'll listen to me," Tilly said.

"Okay, well, we'll go in together and tell them what's wrong. We'll do it together," Jason said.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Tilly asked.

"Because you're my friend and I look after my friends," Stacey offered her, her hand and Tilly smiled taking hold of her hand, "Come on, let's get inside so you can tell them what you're feeling," Stacey said and they walked into the station.

They headed to the office where Richie was, he looked at them, "Jason, Stacey, Tilly... What's wrong?" Richie asked.

"Tilly wants to talk to all of you," Jason said.

"Okay..." Richie said.

Tilly started pacing around the office as she kept looking at Eloise on the monitor, Stacey sat on Detective Rogers desk, "Something's bad, something's broken, something wrong. It's all gonna go wrong. I'm not mad, I'm not mad," Tilly said.

"Tilly, whatever it is, it'll be alright, everything will be okay, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you or anyone," Stacey said.

Detective Weaver walked into the office, "Tilly, Tilly, you can't be back here," He looked at Stacey and Jason, "Nor can you two," Detective Weaver said.

"Oh, hey, there, Weaver. Um, I'm glad to see your face," Tilly chuckled nervously, "I came by earlier, but Rogers, he didn't want to play the game with me. I tried to warn him, I did, but there are bad things in the air," Tilly said.

"Tilly, Tilly, calm down. Deep breaths," Jason said.

"No, everything's not fine," Tilly looked at her and pointed to Eloise on the live feed, "He brought a monster in here and I can see her for what she really is!" Tilly said.

"You know what? You're right," Tilly looked at Detective Weaver, "She is a monster, I believe you," Detective Weaver said.

"Oh, you do?" Tilly asked.

"Well, I know you better than most and you see things others don't and that's what makes you special," Detective Weaver said.

"She's done horrible things, she is a horrible person Tilly," Tilly looked at Richie, "But sometimes, the police need horrible people to catch the terrible then they deal with the horrible business they've put aside to catch the terrible," Richie said.

Detective Rogers walked in with a painting and put it on a desk as Sophie walked in with a box, "Uh, what... What're those?" Tilly asked.

 What're those?" Tilly asked