44 - Leaving Storybrooke

Wish Captain Hook, Robin, Alice, Julia, Phillip, Theo, Christopher, Daniella, Luke, Noah and Henry found Mr Gold in the usual room where he does his spinning in his castle, "Please tell me you found something," Wish Captain Hook said.

"We may be in luck," Mr Gold said and he found a vial of magic powder in the spinning wheel, "As I did, this Dark One hid some magic for a rainy day," Mr Gold said.

"You and your rainy day magic," Julia said.

Mr Gold poured the powder onto his hand so that he would be able to rip out Rumpelstiltskin's heart, "All I have to do now is get close enough to that Crocodile to rip his heart out and this whole thing will be over," Mr Gold said.

Wish Rumpelstiltskin appeared, "Too late, Dearie. Already have it, an author with a darkened heart," He said.

In the woods, Wish Henry sent his men to search the forest for Regina and Fortuna, once the soldiers left, Regina stepped out, "No need for the cavalry. I'm right here," Regina said.

"Turning yourself in? Or are you here to mother me some more?" Wish Henry said.

"I know you might find this hard to believe, but there are people out there... A good, kind version of your family... That can help you help just as they helped me," Regina said.

"The only way I'm going to heal is by killing you," He dropped a sword by her feet, "But I'll give you a chance to defend yourself 'cause I'm better than you," Wish Henry said.

"Henry, I won't fight you," Regina said.

"As long as you die I don't really care," Wish Henry said and attacked her, Regina grabbed the sword to defend herself.

Suddenly, the castle began to shake and Wish Rumpelstiltskin made the storybooks appear in front of them then summons portals to send them all to their prisons as he chuckled, "What's happened?!" Robin shouted and Henry pulled Robin away from her portal as everyone quickly grabbed onto the large table.

Alice screamed as she started to lose her grip, "Alice, hold on!" Robin shouted.

"Alice!" Julia yelled.

Back in the woods, Wish Henry disarmed Regina and prepared to run her through, Regina breathed heavily, "Oh, Henry I'm so sorry," Regina said.

Back in the castle, Wish Captain Hook grabbed hold of her hand, he grunted as his heart was killing him, "Papa, let go!" Alice said.

"Never!" Wish Captain Hook shouted.

Julia carefully moved along the table and grabbed Alice's hand, "We're not letting you go," Julia said.

"Ah!" Theo yelled as his hands were slipping and Phillip grabbed him, "Thanks, dad!"

"Don't thank me yet, son," Phillip said.

"Grandpa!" Luke yelled as he lost his grip and Mr Gold and Christopher grabbed him.