48 - Reunited With Families Bloopers

In the scene where Captain Hook and Amanda were at the top of the beanstalk, Amanda passed Colin, "Let me-," Colin began to say, and Amanda tripped up then he started laughing.

"Let you help me up, Amanda. Gladly, thank you, Colin," Amanda said, and Colin helped her up as they laughed.

---

Lana stood alone, "They want to put me on display like some evil panda. Nu-uh, I don't think so!" Lana declared.

"Go, mom!" Jenna called out.

---

Josh and Ginnifer walked into the town hall with brooms, "Torches..." Josh said and forgot his lines then sighed and walked away as Ginnifer made a face.

"You're doing good!" Amanda said.

"Thanks, honey!" Josh said and they chuckled.

---

Anna and Robert stood opposite each other at the wishing well after the curse broke, Anna sighed and looked at him, "I ended up at the dwarf tavern..." Anna said, and Robert smirked then she laughed.

"What?" Robert asked.

"Working with you is impossible, sometimes," Anna said.

---

Colin and Amanda were on the scene at the giant's castle, "Elaine, it's me," Amanda looked at Colin in confusion, "No, wrong name," Colin said.

"Esme," Amanda said.

"Esme, tattoo girl, Elaine, girl in front of me, got it!" Colin said.

"He's got it!" She clapped her hands, "Let's roll," Amanda said.

---

In the scene where Michael Socha was talking to the White Rabbit, "I'm not interested in your unimportant dates, Rabbit, or your important dates, for that matter... Wait... Wrong way around," Michael said as Jenna laughed from the background.

---

In the scene where Anna would come out of the elevator and run into Robert's arms, the elevator doors open, and she saw Robert and Colin hugging. Robert noticed they were rolling, "Oh, shit," Robert whispered, and Colin scurried off the scene.

Anna ran into Robert's arm and they both chuckled quietly, Anna locked eyes with Colin, "Go away," Anna said, and Robert laughed.

---

Michael Socha and Jenna were walking through a scene of Victorian England, "You're not going to arrest me are you?" Michael asked.

"See how I feel when we get home," Jenna said.

"Right, this way," Michael said and grabbed her arm, leading off the camera, "We're home!" Michael said and they all laughed.

---

In the scene where Josh was trying to pull Robert off Colin, "You can't do this," Josh said.

"I can if you let me," Robert said.

Colin broke and chuckled, "Sorry, he crunched me right in the nuts," Colin said.

"Oh, shit," Robert said as he got off him and they all chuckled.

---

Anna and Robert sat opposite each other in the scene where Anna was playing Lacey and their characters were on a date. Beverley was serving them their food when she dropped some items, "Shit," Robert said and quickly moved away.