Chapter 3

Seungcheol kept glancing towards the blonde boy who's seat is just four rows apart from him. Staring at the beautiful sight, the voices around Seungcheol gradually fades as he watch Jeonghan's every movement. Whatever he does always makes the boy's heart flutter. From the way his hand glides as he writes on his notebook with his amazing hand writing, to the way he removes his soft, blonde hair off his face.  Jeonghan was definitely the angel who fell from heaven.

Jeonghan felt eyes in his direction, looking at his right, he caught Seungcheol staring at him, quickly looking away as he was caught. 'How adorable' Jeonghan thought. Giggling to himself, he found the boy's reaction to be quite cute. He isn't really close with Seungcheol but he knows he's there. He is aware of Seungcheol's presence.  Jeonghan doesn't remember any moments of them having an actual conversation because of how shy the boy is. He notices him in the halls with his friends who Jeonghan knows but not really close to him. It really is not that hard to notice the group of friends especially when one of them is so attracted to one of Jeonghan's friends and one of them is too close to Minghao.

He smiled to himself thinking about the boy who he caught staring at him. He does look adorable, Jeonghan admits. Speaking honestly, Jeonghan wouldn't really have any second thoughts in dating the boy. He is aware of how kind and smart Seungcheol is. Always the top of the class and especially in IT subjects. Jeonghan would assume Seungcheol being good at technology is somehow his quirk.

"Mr. Yoon. I think you'd love if you start paying attention to what I'm about to announce" The professor spoke as he tapped Jeonghan's desk, alerting the pretty boy. The room laughed, making Jeonghan turn red. How embarrassing, he thought to himself.

Seungcheol giggled at the embarrased look obviously seen on the angelic boy's face. He is indeed adorable, really adorable.

"Now that I have everyone's attention. The end of this school year is soon to come and we have one last project to complete" With every word that comes out of their professor's mouth frightened the students. Their professor wasn't far from the best but they are aware that he can be a terror teacher and is very strict of the projects he gives.

The students were most likely traumatized when they were asked to program something too difficult to be done alone. It was a terrible time for Jeonghan because this course isn't the subject he really is good at. The feeling is different for Seungcheol though. He's always been so obsessed with the idea of computers and engineering so it was heavenly for the boy to work on IT projects alone.

"Now, now. I know everyone is really nervous of the project. But since it is the final project of this school year, I will have all of you paired in twos to work on this project together. Not only that, but to also create a bond with each other"

Computer subjects doesn't really frighten the boy but the idea that he has to work with someone, scares him. Although, the professor knows Seungcheol well enough to not pair him with someone he doesn't know which brought comfort to him.

As for Jeonghan, despite the break up, he felt glad he won't be dealing with the final project alone. He's not a huge fan of the subject anyway. It didn't really matter to Jeonghan who his professor will pair up with him.

"I'll post the list of students and their partners on our schedule board and tomorrow, I'll announce the final project. I'll leave you with my remaining time to have a little chat with your partners"

The room stayed quiet as the students watch the professor pin the list on the schedule board. As soon as he leaves, everybody, including Minghao and Jun went towards the board. As the two students make their way towards the schedule board, the crowding of students making them stand too close to each other, which results in Minghao blushing too much and Jun smiling to himself. It might not be that noticeable for the others but Jihoon being the observant person he is, noticed it well. He does have the feeling that Jun and Minghao has been secretly dating for months but he really isn't sure of the information. However, right now, he could be right. Jihoon smirked at the thought.

He liked the idea of dating but he's just too afraid. Since his elementary, Jihoon had his eyes set for the boy who would follow him around and until highschool, it was still Soonyoung who he wants to be with. But because of the status his family has, he refuse to admit and say anything about his interests in dating. Even his friends doesn't know about it. Though, he hopes Soonyoung wouldn't give up courting him unti the day he's finally ready to come out.

Jeonghan excitedly stood up from his chair as Minghao walked closer towards him having his phone out with the list in it. "So, who's our partners?" With a cheery and curious tone, Seungkwan asked. Minghao smiled at his friends as he was filled with excitement to tell his friends about their partners.

"All of you are definitely gonna be happy about this" Minghao replied. "Okay, then say it!" Seungkwan shouted in frustration, curious of who his partner is. The group of friends showed various emotions of excitement and worry of hearing about their partners. They might be the socialites of the school but as socialites, they're not very fond of most of their classmates so they're lock in one group.

"Mingyu, you'll be paired with Wonwoo" As the words left Minghao's mouth, Mingyu felt chills of excitement rush through his spine. Oh how much he loves that boy. "Jihoonie is with Soonyoung. No shock, really" Jihoon smiled at the thought. At least he was partnered with someone he's comfortable being with. "Seokmin and Joshua are partners" Minghao followed.

""YES!"" Joshua and Seokmin exclaimed as they gave each other a high five. Those two would always have the best partnership in the entire friend group not only because they are very close but they both like each other. Both of them are just to scared to say anything but their friends get the idea.

"Of course, I am partnered with Junhui" Minghao gave a big smile as he mentioned it making the group feel more suspicious of him. But before anyone could ask, Minghao followed his words by saying the next on the list. "Seungkwan you are partnered with Vernon but you will be grouped into three and the other member is Chan"

"Not bad, those two are pretty smart plus I get to be with Vernon all the time" Seungkwan spoke, feeling in love and excited at the same time. He does have a big crush on the american guy. "Lastly, Jeonghan. You are partnered with Seungcheol" Minghao spoke with a smile on his face.

"You got lucky!" Seokmin added. "Why?" Jeonghan gave a questioning look. "What do you mean why?" Seungkwan asked with his loud voice. "Seungcheol is the smartest guy in this subject! You literally got lucky" He added.

"Oh, yeah. That didn't really crossed my mind. I mean I'm actually more excited on getting to know him well. For three years, he's been so quiet and I never really knew much about him so that is exciting"

Jeonghan let go of those words as if it wasn't the biggest thing. The group glanced at Jeonghan confused. They've always seen this angel laugh and smile but its rare to see a smile so soft coming from him. Not only that, he spoke with pure affection as if the boy meant something too him. But to Jeonghan, it felt normal.

--------------

Please Comment, Vote, Share and Follow :3
Thanks for reading <33

Other socmeds:

IG: Lynilynilyn28
FB: Lynilynilyn Arts