Chapter 8

"So, what's your plan for the project?" Wonwoo spoke, not turning awar from his computer. "Not sure yet. I've done almost everything that you can do for a website, I don't know what to make for this project" Seungcheol answered, his eyes still on his computer. "What about you and Mingyu, was it?"

"Yeah. I don't know either. I'm kinda hoping he won't be a hopeless partner and maybe provide ideas too" Wonwoo chuckled.

Seungcheol paused for a moment before looking at his friend who was smiling gleefully at the conversation. "Pretty sure Mingyu wouldn't need to work so much because his partner would do everything for him" Seungcheol teased.

"Oh shut up. You'd do the same for your partner. Imagine your long term crush is your partner in a subject you love the most" Wonwoo pushed Seungcheol. "Jeonghan is a lucky one" He added.

"It's not like is being partners right now would come to something" Seungcheol sighed. "Make a move and Jeonghan would definitely fall for you" Wonwoo spoke, tapping Seungcheol's shoulder before leaving.

As much as Seungcheol wanted to make a move to his current group partner, he knew it wouldn't do anything to their relationship now. Because to him, they are too different. Their families are different.

Jeonghan is a perfect person. A popular social butterfly, who is not only very pretty in every way, but also really intelligent. Jeonghan lacked nothing. He has a great personality, a circle of friends and people to rely on, a family that can provide for him, beautiful appearance and an intelligent brain.

To Seungcheol, he was the opposite. Of course he was satisfied to the life he has now but it is too different from what Jeonghan is.

Seungcheol is an only heir of a very traditional and controversial family in Korea, despite being the smartest student in school, he isn't as socially or mentally aware as Jeonghan. He does have a circle of his own and he wouldn't do a thing to change it but he knows, in the future, everyone will have their own lives and he wouldn't even be a part of it. Of course, despite getting all compliments because of his looks, Seungcheol could never help himself feel all insecure.

He is too flawed, according to him, to even be with someone like the pretty boy of his school. He is certain that once this school year ends, the two of them would return to their normal lives.

***********

"How may I help you, sir?" The lady asked, flushing at the sight of Seungcheol. "A reservation for Yoon Jeonghan?" He replied, shyly. "Oh! You must be Choi Seungcheol?" The woman paused. "Just follow Ms. Kim over there and she'll take you to Mr. Yoon's reserved space"

Seungcheol thanked the lady upfront and followed another worker. "They seem to know Jeonghan" Seungcheol thought, as he observed the interior of the restaurant. The doors were all Korean traditional, as if replicating the royal palace. Even the lights were dimmed to set moods but bright enough so the place wouldn't seem dark.

"Mr. Yoon is just inside behind the door. I'll take my leave now" Ms. Kim bowed and left the boy staring at the huge wooden sliding door, that was embellished with modern gold patterns. "VIP Room" the sign says on the left side of the knob.

As Seungcheol walked closer and closer towards the door, his hand started to feel warm, sweating at the attempt to touch the doorknob.

"Come on, Cheol. It's just Jeonghan" He whsipered to himself, adding comfort to ease his nervousness.

As he was about to open the door, Jeonghan pushed the door open, knocking Seungcheol to fall on his behind.

"Oh my gosh! Seungcheol I am so sorry!" Jeonghan screamed, giving the tall man a hand. "No, no it's okay" Seungcheol replied, taking the other's hand.