Chapter 9

"I'm glad you enjoyed the food" Jeonghan spoke, smiling towards the boy in front of him, cheeks filled. Seungcheol quickly chewed on to his food, ready to reply to Jeonghan. "Yeah, I've never tried this restaurant. I haven't had the time to check on it"

A long quiet paused filled the room as Jeonghan secretly stole glances from the boy in front of him. He really couldn't deny the how adorable Seungcheol looked. It was unreal for him to see a guy as buffed and big as Seungcheol could be this cute while eating.

As Seungcheol finished, he paused for a moment before speaking. "So, about the project" He spoke, knocking Jeonghan to reality as he realized the purpose of this lunch date. "Oh, yeah" The blonde nervously answered.

"Oh no, don't be nervous" Seungcheol waved his hand, assuring the boy in front of him. "I know you said you're not that great in programming or coding. I'll handle that part myself" He paused as Jeonghan sighed with relief. Ever since the project was announced, Jeonghan hasn't felt anything but frustration and anxiousness. He has been so worried that he might not be able to be of use in this project and leaving Seungcheol to do all the work.

"I have a task for you" The atmosphere inside the room became solemn, and despite the cold air emitted by the strong air conditioning beside him, Jeonghan started to flush and sweat as he became anxious of what Seungcheol has to say. "Since our project is creating a website of any concept and content we want, why don't you think of the content we should do"  Seungcheol smiled as he spoke word for word.

"Me? Think of the concept?" Jeonghan stuttered, pointing towards him, confused as if Seungcheol is talking about someone else. "Yes. Just create your own layout and plan, you can even think of the designs!"

Jeonghan felt a smile on his lips as he watched Seungcheol talk about programming. He was already adorable as it is, but seeing him smiling while talking about something he's most passionate about just makes him shine. "I suppose it's better than me doing the coding stuff that I don't even know how to do"

"Yes, I'll handle that part. You can start with the concept planning whenever you like" Seungcheol leaned. "Message me if you have questions or in need of help"

"S-sure" Jeonghan stuttered, flushing so red as he felt Seungcheol's warm breath on his face. And as for the latter, he leaned back down, looking away, feeling flustered about what he just did.

Suddenly, the cool air blew even harder, making Jeonghan shiver. "S-so, let's chat later and see you tomorrow" He shivered. "Let’s get out of here" Jeonghan mumbled standing up to leave. "Yeah, let's go" Seungcheol followed.

As they got out of the room, Ms. Kim was waiting for them, holding out the bill. "Just swipe this card, Ms. Kim" Jeonghan gladly gave his black card. "Thank you, Sir Yoon" Jeonghan smiling in response.

"You didn't need to pay for me. You should've let me pay" Seungcheol pouted. "Oh, no! It's my pleasure. Consider that a treat since you will be doing most of the hard part of our project" Jeonghan laughed, teasing the frowning boy.

"But still, I wanted to treat you too" Seungcheol insisted, making Jeonghan blush so bad, he looked away. "Oh, well, you could do that next time" Jeonghan stuttered. While Seungcheol's frown turned into a bright smile. Because to him, this wasn't just another lunch with a friend, to him, it could be a date. Of course that would make it seem like he's assuming things, but it was a start.

"Okay! I promise you, next time I'll take you out and it'll be my treat"  Seungcheol smiled as he unconsciously held Jeonghan close to him.

"Wow, wow, wow. What is this?" A high pitched voice was heard, as Seungcheol suddenly pushed Jeonghan off, realizing what he just did. "I apologize for interrupting" Seokmin lowered his head, keeping his laugh, as if teasing Jeonghan about the situation.

"Seokmin, hi, you're here.." Jeonghan greeted his brunette friend, smirking at both Jeonghan and Seungcheol. "Of course, my family owns the place" Seokmin retorted. "What brings you guys here?"

"Uhm, just hanging out. We talked about the project" Jeonghan looked away, embarrassed by the situation. While Seungcheol kept his head down, feeling awkward. "Oh, okay. Sure." Seokmin chuckled. "Are you guys done eating or want to go another round? On the house" He continued, adding more tease to embarrass Jeonghan.

"Nope! Nope! Seungcheol and I are out and done, and there are still things we both gotta do. Seungcheol is also busy" Jeonghan hurried out, pushing Seungcheol and leaving Seokmin confused.

Jeonghan flinched as the wind blows in their direction, cool air hitting his skin. I should have brought a sweater. He cursed. He started to shake uncontrollably, holding both hands near his face, blowing hot air to warm his palms.

Seungcheol noticed the freezing boy beside him, as they stood in front of the restaurant, waiting for both of their drivers. He leaned close towards Jeonghan, placing his jacket on the blonde's shoulders.

Surprised by the gesture, Jeonghan glanced behind him, with Seungcheol staring back at his gaze, arms still on Jeonghan's shoulders.

"Oh, uhm, sorry" Seungcheol paused, letting go of Jeonghan. "I just noticed you were cold so.."

"Thanks" Jeonghan stuttered. Blushing at the sight of the jacket on his shoulders, smiling as he thought of how much the jacket smell like Seungcheol. Jeonghan was knocked out of his thoughts as he heard a honk from a limousine.

"Come on, loser, we're going shopping!" Joshua shouted from the driver seat of the limo. "Why are you here?" Jeonghan asked, puzzled and embarrassed by Joshua's sudden appearance. "We're going somewhere so I came to pick you up myself" Joshua smiled, gleefully.

Still embarrassed by the sight of his brother, Jeonghan slowly faced Seungcheol to bid his farewell. "Thanks for today. Here, your jacket" Jeonghan pulled off the jacket from his shoulders, handing it back to the latter.

"Keep it. The weather is pretty cold and it seem you and your brother are going out" Seungcheol smiled, taking the jacket and putting it on back on Jeonghan's shoulders. "What!? No! No need"

"I insist. And don't bother giving it back, consider it as a thank you gift from treating me today" Seungcheol gave Jeonghan a smile, making his heart skip a beat.

"Alright, see you"

Seungcheol watched Jeonghan walk away and leave, with Joshua, Jeonghan's brother driving away. He let out a huge sigh as Jeonghan's car faded out to nowhere. "Damn, he is so cute" Giggling to himself. He could never wonder how he was able to stay calm the entire day.

Walking onto the street, his thoughts started to wander, remembering all the cute and small details of Jeonghan that made Seungcheol love the boy even more.

It was the way he speak, despite being proud of every word he spouts, his voice was angelic, light and gentle. As if angels sang their song to bless him. The way he laughs, it sounded like the first laugh of a newborn angel. Heavenly, as Seungcheol described. With every actions, to Seungcheol, Jeonghan was glowing. He was a literal angel that fell from the sky, blessing Seungcheol to have a glimpse of what a real angel looks like.

And as for Jeonghan, there was nothing more warm and comforting than the feeling of Seungcheol's jacket clinging onto him.

-----------------

Comment, Vote, Share and Follow :3
Thanks for reading <33

Other socmeds:

IG: Lynilynilyn28