Chapter 15

Sounds of loud footsteps rang within the Yoon Mansion as Jeonghan ordered all of his maids to properly prepare the house for a visitor. While Jeonghan walked back and forth in front of the doors, waiting for Seungcheol to come. He had his driver pick up the brunette at the very entrance of the mansion, it was a long walk from the gates to the actual house and Seungcheol's driver isn't allowed inside the Yoon property due to the competition between families.

As Jeonghan watched the limo from the front door, he hurriedly went back inside. "Okay guys! That's enough cleaning. You guys take a break or do whatever you like" Jeonghan spoke loudly, excitement in his tone as his servants left. A knock on the door shook Jeonghan, straightening himself up as faced the big wooden door.

"Hi" Seungcheol greeted as Jeonghan opened the door. "Hello, come in" Seungcheol hesitantly entered, looking around the mansion. The walls were pure white, as well as the tiled floors, and as you enter, a huge tiled staircase made of oak with black patterned railings greets. Seungcheol was in awe as he observed the classical interior of the mansion. He have seen houses similar to this but this was the most beautiful structure of a classical interior design. Something he expected out of the Yoon Family. Still, it was fresh and new from what he's been used to. It was far too different from his own home. The house he was currently residing was designed with a dark modern interior while the Choi Mansion was more of dark royal classic interior. But the Yoon Mansion was bright and welcoming but still has it's regal touch.

"Your house is beautiful" Seungcheol spoke. "Thank you. Pretty sure this doesn't compare to the Choi Mansion" Jeonghan giggled. "Well, it is in a more sumptuous and bigger side. It's pretty pretentious but this is beautiful" Seungcheol replied. "Is that your family picture?" He asked, his eyes setting on the large frame sitting on top of a shelf where other frames were placed. "Yes" Jeonghan answered as they approached the family frame.

It was picture of Jeonghan with his family sitting for a formal picture. But what shocked Seungcheol was what Jeonghan looked like. Of course, his features were almost the same but a lot younger with long brown hair. Beside him was another teenage boy, who he assumed was Jisoo, Jeonghan's brother. Behind them were their parents. A woman wearing pearls in white gown with hair similar to Jeonghan's long black hair and a man in suit. Seungcheol beamed towards Jeonghan's picture. He's as pretty as he is now, nothing changed but his hair. He wondered, what made Jeonghan cut his hair and color it blonde?

"When was this taken?" Seungcheol asked, pointing at the frame. "About four or five years ago? This was before I went to Pledis Academy " Jeonghan answered.

"Your hair is long" Seungcheol mumbled, loud enough for Jeonghan to hear. "Oh, yeah. I used to love keeping my hair really long because I could style it in a lot of ways. Plus that was my natural hair and mother loved it a lot" Jeonghan giggled. "Why'd you cut it and color it blonde?" As Seungcheol asked, Jeonghan felt himself start to quiet down and as the silence between them became too deafening, Seungcheol broke it. "You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable about it" He assured the blonde.

"No, it's fine. Something just came to mind" Jeonghan paused. "I had my hair shortened and blonde after my mother remarried. As in moments after this picture was taken, I went to my hair stylist to change it. It was just too much to see since it reminded me of my late father" Jeonghan answered. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Is this him?" Seungcheol asked, pointing towards the man in the frame. "No, no" Jeonghan laughed. "That’s my step father, Jisoo's biological father" Jeonghan grabbed one of the frames laying on top of the shelf. "This is my father" The blonde spoke as he pointed towards the man on the frame hi picked up.

The man was young with pale skin, so much like Jeonghan's and beside him was a boy with long hair which he assumed to be Jeonghan. "Now it makes sense" Seungcheol mumbled. "I was wondering why you don't look like the one here on the frame but you do look so much like your mother when you had longer hair" Seungcheol added. "You're both very pretty"