Chapter 13

Jeonghan stood there, shocked by what's happening. Seungcheol was hugging him, he was hugging him so tight as if not planning to let go at all. But it was not just any hug, it was warm, comforting embrace. As Jeonghan submitted into the hug, he felt himself hugging the taller back. Suddenly, all of his worries and anxiety disappeared. He's never felt such warm embrace, not even from his family, his friends or even Sowon. This was new, it was different. It felt as if he was under a spell, experiencing a rose garden, or a cool and quiet slumber. It was not just any hug, it was Seungcheol's hug.

Seungcheol lifted his head and opened his eyes. He was suddenly knocked out of his mindless thoughts, realizing the situation and what he had just done. He pulled Jeonghan off and stumbled. "Jeonghan, are you okay? Are you alright?" Gripping tightly on Jeonghan's shoulder as he bombarded the blonde with questions, stuttering. "I'm alright now. I guess you also heard the rumour. Sorry I had you get mixed up into my status mess" Jeonghan laughed, making Seungcheol's heart skip a beat.

"You don't have to apologize for anything, you didn't do anything wrong" Seungcheol replied, almost pulling the blonde again for another embrace. "Hi" He glanced towards Sowon as he let go of Jeonghan's shoulders. Despite the awareness that he had no rights to even feel jealous nor insecure because of this girl, it was a feeling he couldn't even avoid. Still, who even is he to feel something against the woman Jeonghan loves the most. "Hello" Sowon awkwardly replied. "I'm sorry, you guys were talking right, I probably came at the wrong time" Seungcheol laughed apologetically, as he tried to walk back towards the rooftop door.

"No, no. I was just finishing my conversation with Jeonghan" Sowon stopped the brunette from his tracks and faced Jeonghan. "Feel better, okay? Don't mind what everyone's saying and remember what I told you" Sowon held Jeonghan's hand and leaned closer to his ear. "Just come to me if you need help" She giggled as she waved goodbye, leaving the blonde with the IT prince.

"So, uh, you and Sowon?" Seungcheol looked up at the blonde who glanced at him confused. "Oh! No. She came here to comfort me and maybe gave me the closure. It's finally clear between the two of us" Jeonghan smiled at himself. "Wanna talk about it? We basically skipped the whole class, why not hang out for a little here" In response to a kind offer, Jeonghan smiled and grabbed Seungcheol's hand as they walked.

While from a spot not that far from the two, there was Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jisoo, Seokmin, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Jun, Minghao, Vernon, Seungkwan and Chan watching them from a far. "So we all agree that they look cute together?" Soonyoung asked. "Definitely" Series of agreements followed to answer. "When will they realize it?" Mingyu laughed.

"So, what happened between you two?" Seungcheol broke the silence. "She told me why she did what she did. I hate to admit it but she's right. It really was the best decision for both of us" Jeonghan looked up the blue sky, observing the clouds move, and the birds that would fly above him. "I don't know whether I should be sad or happy. But I feel glad because she never felt any hatred nor grudge towards me. She was even willing to support whatever decision I make. I felt so assured" Jeonghan laughed with pure joy. Thought there was a slight pang on his heart as he remembered the time Sowon ended it with him.

While Seungcheol was standing there, observing the blonde's movements. The way he walked, the way he speak, the way his luscious blonde hair would flow whenever the wind hits. His pale skin flushing from the cold air, his puffy eyes glowing while small drops of tears would flow from his eyes. Still, Jeonghan was smiling. He was laughing, a sound that was so heavenly to Seungcheol. It really is no wonder why Jeonghan was so loved by everyone.

He was gentle, kind, generous, smart, talented and was so beautiful. How can someone be so beautiful? How can someone even be so perfect? Everyday, Seungcheol would find himself fall even deeper for this boy. But reality hits when Jeonghan stopped in his tracks. Seungcheol looked up at the blue sky, observing the clouds and the birds that would fly above him. Jeonghan could never be his. Jeonghan was far too perfect, too precious, too special. While Seungcheol was a mess, and to add salt to injury, he wouldn't want Jeonghan to get mixed up with his family affairs. Glancing back at Jeonghan, he smiled. If only he could do something, if only Jeonghan could be his.

Snapping back to reality, Seungcheol opened his mouth to respond. "That’s great of her" He spoke. "I know, she's always been great. But maybe we're meant for someone else" Jeonghan replied. An uncalled sigh of relief left Seungcheol's mouth as Jeonghan pointed out the sign that he has accepted Sowon's decision. "Yeah. And I know someone out there is definitely in love with you" Seungcheol paused, smiling at Jeonghan. "There's someone who would be willing to give everything to you, who would never hesitate to show you how much they love you, who would go out of their way to take care of you, comfort you when you need it, hug you and just give the world to you"

Jeonghan suddenly felt heat rising up his stomach. He was feeling weird, he felt flushed, as his cheeks reddened from what Seungcheol said. Why am I feeling this way? Jeonghan snapped out of his thoughts as Seungcheol held his hand tightly. "You know, Jeonghan. You definitely deserve the world" Both of them laughed. But whatever Seungcheol said, he knew it to himself that they were true and sincere. Still, he wished Jeonghan would notice it. Silence enveloped the two as they sat back down on the floor and looked up the sky.

"Hey guys! If you're just gonna sit there let's leave!" Seungkwan shouted from the other side of the rooftop. "Sure!" All of them walked together, exiting the rooftop. "So, how are we gonna deal with the situation?" Jun asked. "What do you mean?" Seungcheol asked in response. "I think he means the rumor, hyung. What are we gonna do about it?" Wonwoo added. "Do we need to do anything?" Jeonghan asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll handle everything about the rumor, find out who took pictures and decided to spread false news" Jihoon blurted out.They then walked down the last floor, ignoring the looks from everyone.

......................

Comment, Vote, Share and Follow :3
Thanks for reading <33

Other socmeds:

IG: Lynilynilyn28