Chapter 20

"Dad" Seungcheol's mouth went dry as a tall, raven haired man in his early 40s went inside the house, behind him was a women in the same age, dressed in champagne skirt and white button up, pearls on her neck and ears, while her hair was a natural caramel color.

"Welcome home, master and mistress" The butler in gray lowered his body in his usual ninety degree bow towards the two person entering the door.

"Mr. Park, please handle the commotion outside" The man spoke, gracefully pointing towards the loud sirens from outside. "Yes, master"

"And you, why don't you sit down and talk to us"

......................

A wind of silence followed, with only the cluttering of utensils hitting the plates from the kitchen as the servants prepare for dinner was heard.

"Mr. Park, would you please pour me champagne?" The man spoke, voice posh as ever, not even moving an inch as he faced Seungcheol.

Seungcheol sat back as he breathed in deeply, eyes glancing only on the floors, avoiding the glaring eyes of his alcoholic father.

"So, Seungcheol"

Seungcheol flinched at the sudden call, his face still low, avoiding his father's gaze while chugging down a whole glass of champagne.

"Why don't you face your father, dear?" A gentle voice of woman rang through Seungcheol's ears, bothered by every word his mother spoke. "It's disrespectful to avoid gazes while he's speaking with you"

Trembling at the aura his parents' possesses, Seungcheol slowly raised his head, shaking at the process, to face his father who greeted him with smile, his body leaning towards Seungcheol.

"I'm wondering, I don't think I have any other child living in this mansion than you that an ambulance came running, causing so much commotion outside the mansion" He paused. "Fortunately, there were no reporters snooping around the property to witness such controversy around the Chois.

Certainly, the ambulance isn't for any servant in this house. Even Mr. Park is aware that a high service hospital owned by the Jeons wouldn't be affordale for any commoner"

His father laughed loudly, mocking the obvious poverty people like him cause. Adding to his frustration, the butler and even his narcissistic mother joined in with their fakest laugh.

"The one that the ambulance took was my classmate" He spoke, catching the attention of the man in front of him.

"A classmate? Is it one of your so called friends?" He asked, sarcasm in his tone. "Was it Vernon, your pretentious American friend?" He asked, a laughter following his words.

"Or Lee Chan? Their estate is truly dreadful. Maybe your Chinese friend, Jun? Such a ditzy brat. I am not gonna guess Jeon Wonwoo, I mean what kind of parent whose job is a doctor create such a commotion that their son is sick and out. It would be very ironic" He laughed again, mocking every friend Seungcheol has, anger rushing through nerves.

"Oh, maybe Kwon Soonyoung? Seriously his family have such a poor taste. Sooner or later, that entertainment will fall into oblivion and they'll be losing the wealth. Be a dear and tell his parents to listen to me for once" The man faced away from his son as he gestured for another glass of champagne.

A rush of adrenaline filled his body as he silently listened to his father's insults towards the people he loves. It didn't made sense to him. How can this person talk so much behind the people who helped him rise from his feet? How can he be so inconsiderate?

Despite the temptation and heavy urge to speak up against his horrible snob father and narcissistic mother, he took a deep breath, controlling his emotions and anger. It would be better to accept the insults rather than have something else happen with him talking back.