Chapter 18

Struggling to catch his breath, Mingyu sat down and leaned back on one of the near benches, panting for air. Beside the tall one was Wonwoo, breathing loudly, still in shock.

"Did you know?" Mingyu asked, glancing up at Wonwoo. "No, did you?" He asked back. "No" Awkwardness filled the gaps between the two as they tried to process the things they just saw.

Wonwoo shook his head as a sudden flashback from earlier came to him. He wasn't sure whether the sudden headache was from running so fast out of the Space Museum or if it was because of what they just saw.

As for Mingyu, it was a sight too rare to even see. He couldn't decide if its something he should forget or if it was something he should confront Minghao about. But it was a relationship that's not any of his business.

"What are we gonna do about that now?" Mingyu spoke, breaking the tension between them. "What do you mean what are we gonna do?" Wonwoo asked, frustration filled his tone. "Nothing! I mean I don't think that's any of our business. If we didn't know about this it could only mean that no one does" He paused, catching his breath as his voice lowered down, almost whispering. "There's a reason we didn't know and they didn't tell us. We shouldn't confront them about this"

Mingyu sat quietly, not knowing how to reply to what Wonwoo just said. It was true, this was none of his business. Despite Minghao being one of his best friends, his relationship and his reasons for hiding his relationship with Jun is none of his business. But it still wouldn't leave his mind, the thought of Minghao not saying anything about this, to him or even to his friends. Of course it's been obvious that Minghao definitely has feelings for Jun, that's something everyone knows. But it didn't occur to him that they were dating. Worry filled Mingyu as the thought of Minghao not trusting him despite being best friends, crossed his mind. Was Minghao afraid to tell him?

Wonwoo took his time and glances towards Mingyu. It was obvious what was going on inside the taller's mind and it wasn't too far from his thoughts too. It made him worry how Jun didn't say anything. Was it because he couldn't trust them? Still, he couldn't jump into conclusions. Jun has his reasons.

The two came to their senses as a sudden sound of a bell came out of Wonwoo's pocket. Curious, Wonwoo took his phone out, fumbling over the screen as he opened the message notification.

Worry arose from Wonwoo's face as he read the sudden message he received. "What? What's wrong?" Mingyu asked. "Read this"

"Won, you're with Mingyu right? Can you have him call Jisoo. Jeonghan's really sick. I can't reach the others too. We're by the carousel"

Mingyu stood up quickly, grabbing his jacket, dialing his phone. "Shua. Where are you?" He spoke, face solemn. "Jeonghan's sick, they're by the Carousel" As soon as it ended, Mingyu grabbed the other's hand, pulling him as they ran quickly towards the Carousel.

"Gyu, slow down" Wonwoo crouched down, gasping for air. "I'm sorry. Just wait for a minute" He added, still catching his breath. "We're close, let's walk"

As they got closer to the benches, Mingyu quickened his pace, approaching Jeonghan who's head was on the other's lap. He placed his hand on the other's forehead, checking the temperature which shooked Mingyu as it felt normal. "He doesn't seem to have a fever" He muttered.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked, as he got closer to the others. "Jeonghan was feeling sick. He almost fainted earlier" Seungcheol spoke, not moving an inch from his seat. "I already called Jisoo and the others" Mingyu spoke. "I called the others too" Wonwoo followed.

The four waited for the others to arrive as Mingyu paced back and forth. It was unusual for Jeonghan to get sick, he was never like this.

Soon, Jun and Minghao appeared, which brought an awkward tension between Mingyu and Wonwoo. "How's Jeonghan?" Minghao asked, as he got closer to a sleeping Jeonghan, checking his temperature as well. "He doesn't have a fever?"