Chapter 14

I do not own the picture and template above. Credits to its rightful owner.

..............

Jeonghan's room glowed despite the pitch darkness surrounding it. The blonde gawked at the bright screen of his laptop, bright eyed and bushy tailed as he moved the cursor, focused on his work.

It has been days since the rumour insident between him and Seungcheol. Thankfully, Jihoon was able to figure out the spreader of the false informations having them face the consequences and explain their side. It was after all, one of the rules of Pledis Academy regarding the spreading of fake news around the school. Their reason for it was their jealousy and hatred towards Jeonghan's break up with Sowon. As for Jeonghan and Seungcheol, both of them created their own statements on the student wall page of Pledis to clarify the relationship between them. While Sowon also shared her own opinions towards the issue to properly clear Jeonghan's name. Countless of apologies were sent to both Jeonghan and Seungcheol regarding the issue and the issue dispersed, ending on a good note.

Right now, Jeonghan was sitting in front of his laptop, surrounded by the darkness with only his laptop's serving as a dim light. The clock has already strike twelve, two hours ago and the blonde was more than eager to stay up late creating the designs for their website. The blonde frowned at the guilt he felt as he thinks that he's been nothing to Seungcheol but a burden so far. He wanted to make it up to the man who was dragged into his personal issues in the school.

Though he wasn't as skilled or he really isn't skilled at all in programming like Seungcheol or some of his friends, Jeonghan does have a keen eye and a creative mind in designing. It was the least he could do and so staying up until 2AM was no big deal. It was Seungcheol after all.

Soon enough, Jeonghan huffed in satisfaction. He stretched his arms and yawned before looking back at his work, proud of himself. "Ooh! I hope he likes this!" Jeonghan loudly whispered to himself before falling asleep.

........................

Seungcheol hurriedly sat down on his reserved seat as the busy café clamored in commotion. This place has been his usual spot to spend his morning time alone but he never got used to its busy hours every morning. After all, this is the only branch of Hansol Café in the entire country. This café only exists on both European and American countries but due to Vernon moving and studying in a foreign country, his parents had an especially built café named after their son near Pledis Academy. It's only normal that this is a busy café that's always filled with customers.

As the commotion continues, Seungcheol looked at his side where Pledis Academy was visible. Ignoring the frosted cover of the café glass wall, Seungcheol looked up at the highest point of the building, remembering the moment he spent with Jeonghan on the school roof.

It really has been days since the rumors dispersed, Seungcheol was able to find peace within the school again although there were still some students who wouldn't leave him alone and would follow him around to apologize or serve for him. He was fortunate that no one was following him right now. But it also been days since his conversation with Jeonghan on the roof. He still couldn't find himself to forget the instance he saw Sowon beside Jeonghan up the roof. It was obvious that they were talking about something and Seungcheol still wonder what it was. He only had one clue about the conversation and that was what Sowon told Jeonghan before she left.

"Feel better, okay? Don't mind what everyone's saying and remember what I told you" Sowon held Jeonghan's hand and leaned closer to his ear. "Just come to me if you need help" She giggled as she waved goodbye, leaving the blonde with the IT prince.