Chapter 7

Jeonghan dropped off his bags and took off his shoes as soon as he got home, running up to his room, smiling as he grabbed his phone, as if expecting something.

"No messages" Jeonghan muttered, as disappointment clouded him. Feeling all upset and sad, Jeonghan jumped onto his bed, landing face down to his pillows. But as soon as he plopped down, he was flushing red.

"What the hell?" Jeonghan stood up. "Why am I so upset that he hasn't messaged yet?" He paced. "I mean he could be a busy person, he is the son of a rich clan. I still hope he'll find the time" He stopped. "No, no! We just met" He shouted, running towards his vanity. "Jeonghan, you're just going through that phase after break up. This means nothing, you feel nothing. He is just a cute and adorable person!"

"Why are you having a monologue?" Joshua laughed as looked at his frustrated brother. "You heard nothing" Jeonghan shouted, as he ran to his door, slamming it close.

"Yeah, I heard nothing" Joshua replied, emphasizing his sarcastic tone. "But I gotta say, Choi Seungcheol is actually cute" Joshua continued. "Stop, please" The blonde spoke, digging himself in his pillow.

"Why are you so pressed about it? It's fine, I mean, this could help you forget about your break up with Sowon"

"Jisoo, we just broke up and I can never do that to Seungcheol" Jeonghan sat up. "Whatever this is, is probably an automatic reaction because Sowon and I just broke up and suddenly a handsome person appears in my life"

"Whatever you say" Joshua stood up and left his sulking brother.

As Jeonghan lay back down, he looked up his ceiling, staring at his bright crystal chandelier. The light each crystal brings is still the same as the day Sowon was up here with him. 

Jeonghan rolled over to his side as he reminisced the happy memories he had with Sowon. He looked back at his vanity where all their pictures were still hanging. It's still in the same place Sowon left it.

He rolled over to his right and noticed the purple crocheted scarf hanging on his red velvet desk chair. "Sowon crocheted that for me" He murmured.

Jeonghan sat up and looked around his room. How would he be able to forget if every corner of this room reminds him of Sowon...

From his bookshelves that has classic novels he's never even read, but Sowon still pushed in buying it for him, to his walk-in closet that was arranged in the colors of the rainbow. Everything around him was always about Sowon.

"Maybe I should start redecorating this room first before I decide I like someone" Jeonghan sighed.

Suddenly, his phone started to vibrate. Without hesitation, Jeonghan jumped back to his bed and grabbed his phone. Jeonghan smiled, full of glee. The brightness of his phone prevailed over the luminating light of his chandelier.

The scent and bright color that his purple scarf emitted was overpowered by the red-colored hoodie that Seungcheol was wearing in his profile, while his neatly arranged bookshelves went unnoticed as Seungcheol's message appeared.

"Hi. It's me, Choi Seungcheol from your ICT Class. It would be great if we could talk about our plans for the project so we can get started right away. Does the restaurant near Choi Tech Company sounds okay to you?"

Jeonghan giggled at the sight of his message. It was so formal, so Seungcheol. As if Jeonghan could hear the other say these exact words, looking away, shyly. "Stop it, Jeonghan let's reply"

"Sure, that sounds great. The restaurant near your family office is actually owned by my friends' family so it will be fun"

"Just a heads up tho, I really am not good with programming"

"I'm pretty sure it will be fine, we have an entire month to do this and I will try my best to help you :3"

With just that, Jeonghan started to squeal. He didn't know what came through him but the adorable behaviour of the latter made Jeonghan feel different thing.

"Thank you so much. Please be patient with me <3 <3 <3"

Jeonghan took a breath as he sat up. He can't say for sure that he feels that way towards Seungcheol but he knows he could never begin to develop that kind of feeling towards the boy without making a move in moving on from Sowon.

He started by picking up the purple scarf Sowon made for him. Touching the yarn knotted to each other, feeling its warm and soft texture, Jeonghan started to feel heavy. He remembered it so clearly, Sowon crocheting the scarf just for him that winter day because he left his expensive scarves back home.

"The scent is still there" Jeonghan muttered, as he hugged the scarf close to him. The citrus but minty scent, similar to that tea they made back then still clung onto the scarf.

As if bidding his farewell, Jeonghan threw the scarf into an empty basket, following other stuff that Sowon bought for him.

He walked towards his vanity, peeling off all of their pictures and silly notes they wrote that night. With all the memories they created then, there was no doubt that Sowon did love him as much as he loves her. But sometimes, no matter how much you love a person, if the circumstances aren't right then there is nothing you can do.

Jeonghan placed all pictures and notes in a folder to keep it from getting torn before putting it into the basket. He then went into his color coordinated closet and decided it would be best to rearrange his closet into categories.

Sowon would always come visit and fix his closet for him. Jeonghan tends to get very messy on some days especially when he can't choose anything to wear. But this time, it had to be him to fix this closet so it won't emit any traces of Sowom everytime he comes inside.

"Sowon would always point out that my clothes are too much. But I don't think this is even enough. I should start going shopping soon to get new clothes and maybe donate some these, especially the ones Sowon loved"

After his silent monologue, the blonde started to work his way inside the closet. Getting rid of clothes he doesn't wear anymore, clothes that Sowon would always let him wear and clothes that was already too old for him.

Lastly, was the bookshelves. Ever since Jeonghan got this room, it never contained any bookshelves for the reason that he isn't too fond of reading. But ever since he met Sowon, the girl would always try to persuade him to read classics.

And almost everyday, she would bring him different novels until Jeonghan decided to actually buy bookshelves just so the books would fit his room. Right now, he has no idea how to rid of the books she gave him.

In his mind, he has no use of these books because he doesn't like reading, at the same time he just wants to leave it out. Not because of Sowon but because he is just too lazy to do anything.

"I'll just leave it for now"

----------------------

Comment, Vote, Share and Follow :3
Thanks for reading <33

Other socmeds:

IG: Lynilynilyn28
FB: Lynilynilyn Arts