Chapter 5

Seungcheol, along with the group arrived in their class in their usual time. Until now, the nervous feeling in his body and his heart still haunts him. He was so nervous, he didn't get to sleep well last night.

"Hyung, you okay?" Chan asked the loopy Seuncheol. "Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't get to sleep well last night" He replied. "Why, you thought about Jeonghan the whole night?" Soonyoung laughed.

"To be honest, yeah. I'm just really, really nervous. Other than the fact I like him very much, I'm afraid he might not like me or my personality or he might feel uncomfortable around me"

Seungcheol continues to spout words that it started to irritate Soonyoung. "Hyung, stop. I know Jeonghan, we might not be close but he is Jihoon's friend and I know that he will not judge you. Jeonghan isn't loved by so many for no reason"

"Yeah, I experienced having him as a partner in some school projects and he's very hardworking and willing to provide for you as well" Jun added. "I don't know him at all but I can see that he wouldn't do anything to harm you" Wonwoo spoke.

With all the comforting words the other's spoke, Seungcheol felt relieved. Maybe things will go the way he wants.

---------

"Jeonghan is so blessed, he's partnered with the prince of programming" Seungkwan rolls his eyes as he continue to speak of Jeonghan's luck, always getting the best. "Why, do you not want Vernon as your partner?" Jeonghan retorted.

"I didn't say that, my gosh. Just sad about the thought there will be three of us. I want Vernon alone with me"

"Pretty sure Lee Chan won't do anything to bother the two of you" Jihoon giggled at the thought. Being 'friends' with Soonyoung does give him the advantage of knowing these people.

"For some reason, I think everything was done on purpose" Seokmin suddenly spoke. "What crap are you saying now?" Seungkwan asked, intrigued by the thoughts of his weird friend.

"I mean, we're partners with those we wished to be partnered with. Admit it or not, Jihoon hyung wanted to be partnered with Soonyoung" Seokmin's small friend gave him the glare which frightened the man.

"Mingyu's partnered with his crush, Minghao's with Jun, and Seungkwan with Vernon" He added. "And Chan" Seungkwan spoke. "Yes, and Chan. Then there's me and Jisoo and I'm not really sure why but Jeonghan is with Seungcheol"

"The others are explainable but I don't know why Jeonghan and Seungcheol are partners" Mingyu spoke. "Maybe because Jeonghan went through something terrible and because of some magic, Professor Kim figured out about that and wanted Jeonghan to surely pass"

The entire group gave Jihoon an impressed look which, to be honest, did not really surprise them. Jihoon is quite the brainy one among them. Jihoon's theory wasn't any surprise to Jeonghan because maybe it is the truth, it may not be because Professor Kim knew about what his going through but maybe life wants to give him something as an exchange from the break up.

Plus, he really is looking forward to meeting Seungcheol. Jeonghan has only seen him on his ICT classes but he's aware Seungcheol is also in the same Math and English but not very often seen. To all Jeonghan's honesty, he only knew the guy because of his popular friends.

"I wanted to be alone with Vernon but Professor Kim just really wants to ruin everything" Seungkwan pouted. He's been trying to look for a way to make move to one of the school's princes and as popular and outgoing Seungkwan is, he really doesn't have the guts to even speak to Vernon.

"Trust me, Kwan. Chan would never make a move to bother you and Vernon" Minghao chuckled at the thought. He does know about Vernon's mutual crush on Seungkwan.

"Yeah, I second that" Jihoon added, not turning away from the book he's been reading since earlier. "You're really caught up with that book, huh?" Minghao spoke.

"Its from Soonyoung, after all. Jihoon loves everything that comes from Soonyoung" Mingyu added, teasing his bookworm friend. "Shut up" Jihoon retorted.

As the others continue to torment Jihoon about his hidden feelings towards Soonyoung, Jeonghan stood quiet. It might be post-break up depression but he's never been this nervous or afraid to be partnered with someone else.

He's been faced with many of his classmates but for some reason, this boy, Seungcheol, son of one of the richest business man in Korea, gives him an uncanny feeling.

He knows Seungcheol only from his name. After all, he is from a well known wealthy clan. As someone who also came from a wealthy family, Jeonghan has heard many things about the Choi clan especially with their strict rules and traditions.

But that's all he really know about Seungcheol, the man is too shy and he never really notices him because of how quiet and distant Seungcheol is.

Jeonghan sighed as he let his thoughts wonder around, maybe things will go well. "Can't really do anything about it now" Jeonghan whispered to himself and went back with his friends.

---------

"Good morning, class" A tall middle-aged man walk inside the class of Pledis 4th Years.  The noise started to fade as Professor Kim starts to speak.

"Yesterday, I assigned you to your partners and I hope you all got the time to meet and get to know your partners. Now, I will give you all the instructions for the final project and once I am done, you can use the rest of my time discussing with your partners of your plan and what you want to do"

A deafening silence walked though the class as Professor Kim starts to project his presentation on the screen. A slide with no other elements but the instruction can be seen on the screen, with very little words which Wonwoo couldn't see very well.

"You will be tasked to create your own Website. You are free to choose your own theme and ideas of what the contents will be about, you have the freedom to be as creative as possible and add your own unique features to it as long as your website consists of all the attributes and elements we have discussed. You are not limited to use any apps, you can do whatever you like as long as it is working, useful, creative and of course, related to our subject"

It still impresses Jeonghan how his professor can speak lots of words in one breathing.

"Everyone can now take a picture of this instruction so I can leave all of this to you. Make sure you use this time wisely to discuss about this, you all have a whole month to do this project and I expect well from all of you and also, the best website will be put up for our department exhibit. Goodbye, class"

Once gone, the whole class started to walk towards their partners and discuss of their projects. Jeonghan started to feel nervous and hesitates to stand up. But of course, it was worse with Seungcheol, as he started to sweat and shake because of how nervous and scared he is to walk towards his partner.

While this continue to happen, their friends observed from a far wondering how things will go between the two.

----------

Please Comment, Vote, Share and Follow :3
Thanks for reading <33

Other socmeds:

IG: Lynilynilyn28