Chapter 45

Chapter 45: The Special Charger

Jiang Shaoyu held this Rising Stars Cup with the main purpose of selecting good seedlings of the youth training team from the people. This 32 year old uncle was an unexpected gain.

Apart from Pei Feng and the uncle who performed well, no one else in the first four matches was very good.

In the fifth and sixth matches, the performance of the players was disappointing.

Jiang Shaoyu set his eyes on the last two matches.

In the seventh match, the match was between Don’t Even Kneel VS Little Demon.

The former was a passerby master while the latter was a youth trainee. The youth trainee’s full name was Siyang and it was said that he was the strongest youth trainee this year. He happened to play a sniper.

Jiang Shaoyu looked through the information and said with interest, “This guy Siyang is also from the Xing City Youth Training Camp?”

If he remembered correctly, Mo Hantian and Shi Xiaobin were also from the Xing City Youth Training Camp.

Xing City had the largest youth training camp in the country. Teenagers in southern China who dreamed of becoming e-sports players would go there to participate in the training camp.

It was just that the Xing City Youth Training Camp taught basic operations such as positioning, gun fighting, firepower suppression, etc. They developed specific tactical awareness and teamwork and further improved after going to the club.

In other words, the teenager with the ID of Little Demon was still a piece of jade to be carved.

Qin Bo explained, “I read the report cards of the youth trainees all over the country this year and there were two with the highest scores. One is Gui Suiyang, whose ID is Little Demon and who is from the Xing City Youth Training Camp. The other is called Xu Fei, whose ID is Flying Bird and he is from the Imperial Capital Youth Training Camp. The two strongest youth trainees in the south and the north are said to have received many club invitations, but they haven’t signed with anyone. Instead, they directly fought in the Rising Stars Cup. They probably want to join the national team.”

Jiang Shaoyu nodded. He liked this type of children with ideas.

At the beginning, the young Pei Feng also went directly to the ACE base to worship him as a teacher. The goal was very clear.

It wasn’t always a bad thing to have a clear goal for their future.

Jiang Shaoyu looked up at the big screen.

Gui Siyang was worthy of being the strongest youth trainee this year. Under the long-term practice of the youth training camp, his foundation was quite solid and it was very easy for him to win against passersby. He killed his opponent with a headshot.

After a successful 4:0 promotion, the teenager came to the middle of the stage and bowed to the audience.

He also looked politely at where the national team’s coaching staff was and gave an extra bow.

Yu Mingxiang asked in a low voice, “Ah Yu, what do you think of this youth trainee?”

Jiang Shaoyu replied, “It’s okay.”

Yu Mingxiang added, “He also plays sniper. How is he compared to Xiao Pei?”

Jiang Shaoyu thought about it for a moment. “There is no comparison.”

His colleagues: “……”

It seemed that among the top 16 players, Coach Jiang was most satisfied with Fred. The others weren’t comparable to Fred.