Chapter 72

Chapter 72: Turmoil

Jiang Shaoyu left the hospital and happened to meet Manager Chen of the RED club. He was coming to visit Shi Xiaobin with a few team members. Jiang Shaoyu greeted them before coming to the parking lot with Yu Mingxiang. Qi Heng saw the two of them get into the car and asked with concern, “How is it? Is Shi Xiaobin okay?”

Jiang Shaoyu replied, “He is okay. The doctor gave him an inhibitor and his mood has stabilized.”

99% of omegas could be controlled by inhibitors after differentiation. After all, omegas with a pheromones disorder and strong aggressiveness like Jiang Shaoyu were a minority. There were no accidents in Shi Xiaobin’s differentiation process and he could return to training after a day or two of rest.

The driver asked, “Coach Jiang, are we going back to the capital?”

The club inspection was over and there was no need to stay here. Jiang Shaoyu replied, “Yes, let’s go back.”

The driver drove onto the highway. Jiang Shaoyu and Qin Bo sat in the back together to read the information copied from the laptop. The results of the RED team were average. They ranked sixth last year and the strength of the players wasn’t particularly outstanding in Jiang Shaoyu’s opinion. Shi Xiaobin was the only one with outstanding talent but he tried hard in the wrong direction.

However, the popularity of this team was very high. It was because RED was the team with the highest average appearance. Each of the main players looked better than the other.

Among them, Shi Xiaobin was the most popular. He was 1.7 meters tall, had a baby face and was well-behaved and cute. In addition, he played a violent charger. In the eyes of the fans, he was a ‘fierce little boy’. The Weibo messages were all filled with ‘mother kisses’ and ‘brother hugs’. His merchandise also sold very well. It was said that last year, just one chibi version pillow sold for millions of yuan, making the club a lot of money.

Jiang Shaoyu opened his mouth. “The owner of the Red Club is quite good at operating. The players are middle of the pack but they have top popularity.”

Qi Heng suddenly said, “Shi Xiaobin has differentiated into an omega. This might not be a good thing.”

Jiang Shaoyu looked over at him. “What do you mean?”

Qi Heng explained, “There are four alphas in the main team of the RED Club and Xiao Bin is the only omega. I’m afraid there will be problems. Last year, an alpha player marked an omega fan during a game outing and the impact was particularly bad. He was banned from the league for life.”

Jiang Shaoyu had been abroad so he didn’t know this type of gossip news. He couldn’t help frowning when he heard this. “Marking a fan? Was he out of control or did he take the initiative?”

Qi Heng shook his head helplessly. “The two people had different opinions. The omega said that the other person took the initiative and the alpha said the fan deliberately seduced him. Finally, the league retrieved the surveillance video and found that he took the initiative to call the fan to the hotel. He used the fan’s worship of him to lure and possess the newly differentiated fan.”

Jiang Shaoyu felt a pang of nausea in his stomach. “There is actually such a thing?”

Qi Heng answered, “The player was very popular and had some talent in the game. His fan was very beautiful and a college student. He might’ve felt that the other person adored him so much and wouldn’t expose him. This way, he could secretly raise a small love. Unexpectedly, he was photographed by paparazzi and his career ruined.”

Jiang Shaoyu frowned and asked, “Which team?”

Qi Heng’s expression was sullen. “It was the former charger of RED. He retired after being banned and Shi Xiaobin took his place. The top management of the club had long known about this but they condoned it and hid it because the player was very popular. If it wasn’t for the paparazzi revealing it, the league wouldn’t have known… some players have such a despicable style in private!”