Chapter 162

The Huaguo team arrived in San Francisco at 6 p.m. on November 30.

This time, Jiang Shaoyu asked everyone to come to the city of the competition three days in advance. There is a time difference between the United States and China, so they just took advantage of these few days to adjust their schedule and adapt to the environment. Otherwise, the biological clock will not be adjusted, and they may feel sleepy during the competition, which will affect the state of the players.

With the experience of being mistaken by the organizers of the Asian Championships, this time, Yu Mingxiang personally reserved the bus to pick them up from the plane.

Everyone came to the hotel by car, and when they checked in in the lobby, they saw a group of people just entering through the gate. They were dressed in neat team uniforms with the Korean flag printed on them. The leader was a very gentle-looking young man.

Anna said softly, "Coach Jiang, that's Cha Renjun, the new coach of the Korean team."

Jiang Shaoyu glanced back at the other person, just in time to meet that person's gaze. For some reason, that man's sharp eyes made Jiang Shaoyu very uncomfortable. He frowned, looked away, and ignored the Korean team.

Hua Ran whispered to Shu Chen, "Brother Chen, I saw Ahn Taehyun, the one with gray hair, the scout from the Asian Championships."

Shu Chen nodded. "Well, I, I remember him."

Hua Ran asked curiously, "The captain of their Asian Championships, Zheng Zhiyu, really didn't come. Is it because they lost the Asian Championships and were hidden in the snow like Coach Han?"

Among the Korean national team players this year, only two players in the Asian Championships were selected. The captain Zheng Zhiyu failed to join the national team, which must have something to do with the public opinion on the Korean Internet.

However, these are internal affairs in Korea, and Jiang Shaoyu doesn't care. Which players they send are the same, and the Huaguo team will go all out.

After checking in, everyone went to the hotel room.

There are more than 20 people in the Huaguo team going abroad this time. The players all live in single rooms so as not to interfere with each other's rest. The assistant coaches, tactical consultants, and chef teams of the working group all live in double rooms.

Yu Mingxiang thoughtfully arranged a separate suite for Jiang Shaoyu. He's an Omega, and it's convenient for the personal doctor to visit him when he's out of the game. Second, this suite can also be used as a temporary conference room to discuss things with the tactical team and players.

After packing his luggage, Jiang Shaoyu sent a message to Zhou Yang, a personal doctor, asking him to come over.

It didn't take long for Dr. Zhou to drive to the door in person.

After not seeing him for a while, Zhou Yang found that Jiang Shaoyu had changed a lot. He looked even more haggard than when he first came to him for treatment, and there were faint circles under his eyes. He said with concern, "Have you not rested well?"

Jiang Shaoyu frowned and pressed his temples, and said, "I've been busy during this time. I often stay up late, and my schedule is a bit messy. It doesn't matter. I'll adjust it slowly after returning home from the game."

Dr. Zhou put the medicine box on the table, took out the tester from the box, let Jiang Shaoyu sit on the sofa and draw a little blood, and connected the device to detect the pheromone data. The blood test will be more accurate than a portable device.

After a while, Dr. Zhou looked at the result and said, "Your pheromone is fairly stable. Is it controlled by inhibitors recently, or by the mark of your Alpha boyfriend?"