Chapter 76

Chapter 76: Actors Take Their Places

Last night, Cheng Feifan received a message from his friend and immediately came to the training room. It was training time in the evening and no practice match was arranged. This meant the players were doing basic exercises. Cheng Feifan stopped everyone loudly. “Everyone, stop. I have something important to announce.”

Everyone looked up at Coach Cheng in unison. Cheng Feifan said seriously, “The coaching staff of the national team is likely to come to our club for a check in the next few days. Everyone needs to pay attention and behave well in the next few days. Don’t be lazy. If you are caught then even the gods can’t save you, understood?”

Tang Kai remembered Coach Jiang’s cold gaze when scolding him and a chill went down his spine. He hurriedly sat up straight.

There was a flash of inspiration in Cheng Feifan’s mind and he suddenly said, “By the way, let’s arrange two training matches. The 1st team and 2nd team will play. The maps chosen will be Hope Port and Cross Street. You all go into the game room and I will show you how to move and how to kill.”

The players looked at each other.

Tang Kai asked anxiously, “Coach, do you mean… how to fight will be arranged in advance?”

Cheng Feifan smiled. “You all went to school, right? During middle school, the leaders of the Education Bureau came to listen to the class. Didn’t the teacher teach you in advance to ensure that the classroom effect could achieve full marks from them? If the company leaders come for an inspection, don’t the employees clean up in advance? We attach importance to the inspection of the superiors. What is wrong with rehearsing in advance?”

Everyone looked at each other. If a superior came for an inspection, it seemed quite common to make preparations in advance. But… they always felt that something was wrong? If they rehearsed how to move and how to kill, wouldn’t it be a performance?

Cheng Feifan continued, “Everyone remember, if the coach of our club logs into the game with the administrator account to watch you play a training match, I will send 111 to prove it is me. If someone uses the administrator account but doesn’t send the code 111, there is a high probability that someone from the national team has come, do you hear me?”

“We hear you clearly!”

Cheng Feifan inwardly praised his wits before saying, “That’s it. Come and listen to how I arrange the fight..”

He arranged two training matches that not only highlighted Tang Kai’s excellence and progress, but also showed the positive and hard working spirit of all FAD members.

Cheng Feifan thought that after watching the training match, Tang Kai would be able to leave a good impression on the national team’s coaching staff. Then Tang Kai’s hope of being selected for the national team would be great.

He arranged everything cleverly. He just didn’t think…. he would need to control the score in copying the papers! Didn’t he know what Tang Kai’s level was?

Jiang Shaoyu saw through what was wrong with this practice match at a glance. He and Qi Heng continued to watch these people perform with great interest.

It had to be said that FAD’s head coach Cheng Feifan really put all his thoughts into these ‘heretical ways’ and the two rehearsed practice matches weren’t bad to watch.

For the first match that took place in Hope Port, it mainly highlighted Tang Kai’s personal ability. He got 7 kills and 0 deaths, reversing a disadvantageous situation. The performance of the scout was very impressive.

Gold Medal Coachजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें