Chapter 151

The lineup system arranged by Jiang Shaoyu was partly based on suggestions from tactical advisors.

For example, the melee violence led by Lao Lin is what Coach Gu of the JZ team is good at; the defense system commanded by Liu Shaozhou is the favorite of BM Lao Xu; quick guerrilla warfare and encounter battles are Coach Zhu's specialty.

The "think tank" of the national team can't be idle either. Jiang Shaoyu used the days off to watch the video of the game during the day, and also held meetings with several tactical advisers at night to discuss the prototype of the lineup.

Later, in the World Series, different lineups are selected according to different opponents.

Practice coordination in advance, and change the map when the time comes.

This is far more convenient than cramming and rehearsing the lineup before the game.

That night, Jiang Shaoyu first let everyone play a practice match within the team.

Group B is a new team led by Xiao Mo. Mo Hantian is in charge of the command, Qin Xueyao as the scout, Xia Li as assaulter, Hua Ran as the charger, and Shi Xiaobin as the medic.

The common characteristics of these people are that they are just over 18 years old, their mentality is not stable enough, and they lack competition experience. They are newcomers, but also the future of the national team.

Group A is the combination of the assaulter Zhou Yiran, the charger Lao Lin, the scout Ye Qingming, and the medic Shu Chen. These four are all veteran ACE members. The position of the sniper is filled by Liu Shaozhou, who is in charge of the command.

The game map uses the common "Yuehu Park", and the extreme duel mode of 50 heads is played.

Yuehu Park is the most complex map in the game. There are artificial lakes suitable for scouting and lurking, as well as forests and squares suitable for melee gun fighting. There are also many hills and building roofs that can be defended by snipers.

The complex terrain is a test of the players' ability to adapt to changes. The long-term exchange of fire in the extreme mode also tested the mentality of the players.

Pei Feng watched the battle from the side, observing everyone's style and rhythm with Master.

In the first game, group A moved quickly, and the scouting and attack battle revolved around Ye Qingming. The newcomers of group B were beaten to the point of doubting their lives, and Mo Hantian was assassinated by Ye Qingming 5 times!

After 15 minutes of fierce fighting between the two sides, Group B lost the game by a huge head gap of 35:50.

20 heads is equivalent to 5 for 0 in 3 consecutive waves of team battles. This is a fart! Is it simply killing a rookie?

The "rookies" of group B all looked a little embarrassed, and they all hung their heads and prepared to be scolded.

Jiang Shaoyu did not scold them, but said, "Continue to the next game, and replace the map with Cross Street."

After changing the map, the two sides started the duel again.

There are 4 sniper points in the northeast, southeast, northwest, and southwest of the Cross Street. It is particularly important to occupy the sniper points in this map. Liu Shaozhou and Mo Hantian went to grab the sniper points at the beginning of the game. The team seized the opportunity and shot a headshot.

——[Shadow] used [AWM-Meteor] to kill [Devil] with a headshot!

After being resurrected, Mo Hantian hurriedly moved to another sniping point. As a result, before he could set up a gun, he was surrounded by Ye Qingming and killed.

Gold Medal Coachजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें