Chapter 146

The final is a BO7 format, and the first four games were tied 2:2, which is equivalent to starting everything from scratch. For China, this is undoubtedly good news, but for South Korea, it is a bolt from the blue.

At first, they thought that they could easily win 4-0 against Huaguo, and their coaches and players never thought that Huaguo would fall into such a stalemate, especially the third home game of "Crystal Cave" lost at home, which was very difficult for the players. It was undoubtedly a huge blow.

There will be a 10-minute break after the 4 games, and players can go to the backstage to use the toilet.

In the backstage lounge, Coach Han looked at the players with a serious face, and said, "We have won 5 consecutive championships in the Asian Championships, and this championship must not be lost! The next game will be regarded as a brand new BO3, fifth The field is our home, choose a surprise map, win it as quickly as possible, and grab the match point first!"

In the lounge next door, Jiang Shaoyu looked at everyone and said calmly, "Now, the problem has shifted to the Korean team. We can lose, but they can't afford to lose. Their psychological pressure is much greater than ours."

Pei Feng nodded and said, "Master thinks, what model will they choose?"

Jiang Shaoyu said, "The ultimate mode is 50 heads to determine the outcome, the game time will be very long, and the advantage of dual scouting in the extreme mode is not great. The blasting mode is what we are better at, I guess he will not choose it. So, with a high probability, it's still a bloody quick game."

When Chang Chang heard this, he couldn't help scratching his head and said, "In the case of bloody battles, there aren't many maps they can use, right? The Dark Swamp and the Crystal Cave have been used."

Jiang Shaoyu thought for a moment and said, "In addition to the assassination map, some maps with complicated terrain in the bloody battle mode can also be used by dual scouts. Also, don't forget - the bloody battle mode also has a five-star map with high difficulty."

He glanced at the entire Huaguo team. "Do you think the Korean team will not practice the five-star map?"

The five-star difficulty map appears less frequently in world events. But there are few, it does not mean that everyone will not practice. When South Korea and the United States played in the finals last year, they used some five-star maps to score points in key games.

These maps are usually "secret magic weapons" of various countries, reserved for key enemies.

In the game just now, Jiang Shaoyu took out the five-star blasting map "Citizen Center" in order to tie the score. Then, in the next game, the home game that is very important to South Korea, wouldn't they come up with a difficult map? ? They can't afford to lose!

Hearing this, Chang Chang patted his forehead and said, "It makes sense! We will get the five-star map, and they may get it too! A few five-star maps in the bloody battle mode... What does Coach Jiang think he will choose?"

Jiang Shaoyu said, "The Mist City."

When everyone heard this, their expressions changed at the same time.

The Mist City? The entire map was obscured by fog, and visibility did not exceed 5 meters. The melee assassin scout will have a lot of room to play on such a map. On the contrary, the sniper is very difficult to fight, because you can't see the distance at all, then the advantage of your long-range output will be greatly reduced.

Pei Feng asked in a low voice, "Master wants to ban this picture?"

Jiang Shaoyu said: "No Ban. You have practiced in the Mist City. You have this map for your daily training. You should remember the map path, right?"