Chapter 106

Chapter 106: First Training Camp

At 10 p.m. on June 15th, all the players of the sixth national team finally arrived.

Yu Mingxiang chatted privately with Jiang Shaoyu and said, “They are all here. Do you need to call everyone for a meeting?”

“Many people flew from other places. Let them rest first. After eating at noon tomorrow, they will gather in the meeting room at 1 o’clock sharp.”

Yu Mingxiang relayed Coach Jiang’s instructions and the players went back to their rooms to rest.

Xia Li packed his things and went to knock on the doors next to her. “Eldest Baby and Second Baby, are you here? What are you doing?”

Mo Hantian opened the door. “I’m cleaning up the room. Have you unpacked?”

“I don’t have many things with me so I’ve already unpacked.”

Shi Xiaobin opened the door and came out. He saw his two old friends and couldn’t help scratching his head with a smile. “We are living together again.”

Xia LI wondered, “By the way, is the previous group disbanded?”

Mo Hantian opened his phone and took a look. The national team’s cute newcomers group that he built last year all consisted of newcomers to the previous national team. Originally, the group was built thinking that everyone could exchange more ideas. Unexpectedly, it ended up being a group for chatting and gossip. They committed suicide together and were called ‘gourd babies’ by Coach Jiang.

Now Lu Xingyun, Tang Kai and Zhang Yue weren’t selected for the national team and no one had appeared in the group for a long time. Mo Hantian frowned and immediately disbanded the group.

Shi Xiaobin saw this and asked softly, “Brother Mo, do you want to build a new group?”

Mo Hantian coughed and his ears turned a bit red. “No, right? We won’t become the new Gourd Babies Squad again.”

The experience of them collectively writing a self-criticism when God Wing returned to China was still fresh in their memories. The new national team shouldn’t be so miserable, right?

Xia Li waved her hand. “You guys talk. I will go and see the other girl.” She came downstairs and knocked on the door of room 102. Qin Xueyao opened the door and was stunned for a moment. Then she asked with a smile, “Is there something wrong?”

“Hello, it is nice to officially get to know you. My name is Xia Li and I’m the assaulter of the SN team.” Xia Li took the initiative to hold out her hand.

Qin Xueyao shook her hand. “Hello, I am Qin Xueyao of the Snow Leopard team.”

Xia Li said enthusiastically, “At present, we are the only two girls in the national team. If you need any help in the future, just tell me! By the way, there is a large supermarket on the left when going out. You can buy all types of daily necessities and snacks there. If you need it, I will accompany you to buy it tomorrow morning.”

Seeing her ‘bold big sister’ style, Qin Xueyao smiled in embarrassment and said, “Thank you.”

At first, she felt she was too unknown to integrate into the national team. She didn’t expect Xia Li to be so enthusiastic and come to chat with her directly.