Chapter 165

The league's so-called illicit | drugs clearly means "stimulants". In various sports events, there are many athletes who use doping and will be suspended after being caught. Once a national team's delegation has multiple athletes using doping, it may even be disqualified.

After e-sports players use doping, their brains will be in a state of excitement, they will become more awake, and their reactions will be faster. In theory, it can indeed improve the players' game status.

However, e-sports competitions are different from other competitions that rely on physical fitness. E-sports players need to tap the keyboard and mouse with both hands. "Accuracy" is very important. Once the muscles are overexcited, it will affect the muscle memory formed by usual training and competition. manipulation.

This is also the reason why no one has ever used stimulants in e-sports competitions——the gains outweigh the losses. Although they will be sober and quicker in their reactions, various errors may occur in the fine operation of the fingers.

International competitions have a very strict attitude towards doping. In e-sports competitions, doping is usually not checked because no one uses them. But once a complaint is made, the official must also check according to regulations.

The Korean team's move is indeed sinister enough! They apparently have so-called "evidence" in their possession. When Dr. Zhou came to the hotel, he might have been photographed by the "concerned people" of the Korean team and reported to the league.

Fortunately, Jiang Shaoyu was already prepared. When the players saw the competition committee come to check, they were not shocked or scared, not even a little panicked. Everyone's attitude was "Fuck, our coach is so good, he actually predicted the opponent's actions!" "These idiots really came." "Hurry up, we have to play the game after the blood is drawn."

Because the players of the Huaguo team are very calm and cooperative...

This has brought great convenience to the work of the alliance.

The team of doctors quickly drew blood, and the alliance went to Jiang Shaoyu's room and took away a few injections on his table for examination.

Jiang Shaoyu said in English very politely, "It's hard work. If there is nothing else, we'll go to prepare for the opening ceremony. Please let us know as soon as the test results come out."

Alliance executive: "......"

The coach looked calm from beginning to end. Judging from the performance of the Huaguo team, everyone seems to be not guilty. So, is the doping incident a misunderstanding?

The top management of the competition committee took the initiative to shake hands with Jiang Shaoyu and said with a smile, "Thank you Coach Jiang for your cooperation. We will get the result as soon as possible and deal with it fairly."

Jiang Shaoyu nodded, turned around and left with the team members.

***

Not long after the Huaguo team was investigated, someone on the domestic network really brought a rhythm. I don't know who posted the photo. In the photo, the players of the Huaguo team are lining up for inspection, and the senior officials of the competition committee are very serious.

Not long after, a hot search appeared on the homepage of Weibo——

#Gun King's National Team Accepts Doping Control Agency Investigation#

This topic instantly detonated domestic public opinion!

At this time, it was the middle of the night in Huaguo, and a group of netizens who surfed the Internet at night clicked into the hot search, and their jaws dropped one by one.