Chapter 174

The Canadian players' strategy for this game is simple——catch the "short board" of the Huaguo team, establish a head advantage as quickly as possible, and the more and faster they kill, the easier it is to win.

The five players will directly form a group at the beginning, no matter which player of the Huaguo team they encounter, they can use the advantage of "playing more with less" to kill quickly. The development of things was also what they expected. Not long after the start, the charger of the Chinese team appeared in their field of vision.

Canada's captain Dallas immediately ordered, "Catch him."

The five quickly surrounded Hua Ran.

Hua Ran smeared oil on the soles of his feet and immediately slipped away. He threw a smoke bomb to cover himself, and in a blink of an eye, he ran into the woods near the foot of the mountain. The smoke cleared, and the Canadian players shot him fiercely.

Hua Ran took an S-shaped position to avoid, and at the same time threw a grenade into the crowd behind him. Since the five Canadians were in a group, the grenade, a range blasting weapon, would cause a lot of group damage.

Dallas responded very quickly, seeing a round thing rolling under his feet, and hurriedly said, "Spread!"

Three of the teammates quickly dispersed, but two of them were too close to escape, and were blown into residual blood by the explosive grenade. At this moment, Xia Li, who was lying in ambush in the woods, suddenly jumped out and shot at the two with residual blood.

Xia Li's ability to fight encounters in terrain such as "the woods" is very strong, and even in the woods, she can even be on par with the national team's charger, Lao Lin.

Although she is not good at large-scale maps with complex terrain, Qin Xueyao cleverly took advantage of the terrain and asked Xia Li to squat in the woods.

The bombing of Hua Ran's grenade, coupled with Xia Li's strafing, caused two Canadian players to die instantly.

It's an unexpected double kill!

Hua Hua shouted, "Nice!"

Just after shouting, he himself was shot dead by the Canadian captain Dallas.

Hua Ran: "Cough cough... It's too early to call."

This wave of 1 for 2 is not a loss.

Qin Xueyao glanced at the map and immediately made a decision. "Xia Li, lead them out of the woods."

Xia Li: "Received!"

[Neverland] The woods on this map, due to the savage growth of the trees, can only be surrounded by thick and strong trees for two adults, which can completely serve as an obstacle to block the opponent's bullets.

Xia Li got into the woods to dodge around, and the three Canadian people still alive were chasing after her.

The sniper Dallas opened the scope and aimed at Xia Li's back. As the captain of Canada, Dallas' marksmanship is also one of the best in the North American division. He seized the opportunity and shot a headshot to kill Xia Li, who lost blood!

But before he could be happy for a second, a crisp gunshot suddenly came from behind him——

bang!

[CHN-Devil] used [DSR-Apocalypse] to kill [CAN-Dallas] with a headshot!

Mo Hantian, who was already in ambush here, shot Dallas from the side rear. Mo Hantian was like a hunter waiting for a rabbit. After killing one person, he immediately swiped at a 90-degree angle and fired another shot.