Chapter 55

Chapter 55: Training Match

The coaching staff of the TNG Club looked at each other.

This was the first time they had seen a surprise inspection with a signal jammer!

None of them could make a phone call and information couldn’t get out. They were locked up here, trembling with fear. They were afraid that the unsuspecting team members would act like demons in front of Coach Jiang and be blacklisted from the national team.

TNG might be wealthy but the professional league was responsible for the qualification approval of each club. Vice-chairman Qi was here. If the league was offended then they wouldn’t have a good time in the future. The league could casually charge them with a crime, fine them, punish them or remove their qualification for a few months. It would be a lot of trouble.

Manager Zhao quickly realized the seriousness of the problem. He smiled at Jiang Shaoyu and said, “This is Coach Jiang of the national team, right? I have long looked up to you? Have you eaten lunch? Or else…”

Jiang Shaoyu interrupted him. “I have eaten lunch. Manager Zhao, please connect me with a network cable.”

The signal was blocked and mobile data and WiFi couldn’t be connected. Even so, the Internet could be accessed as long as there was a network cable connected to the port of the computer.

Manager Zhao looked into his calm eyes and his smile froze slightly.

He couldn’t say that their TNG Club didn’t have an Internet cable, right? There was a network port in the meeting room. Usually, they would connect the network cable to the laptop if they needed to watch a video of a game online during the pre-match meeting and post-match review. The speed of the broadband network would naturally be much faster than WiFi.

He frowned and looked at the assistant next to him. “Connect the network cable.”

The assistant immediately found the blue network cable port near the projection screen. Jiang Shaoyu nodded to Qin Bo, who opened the gaming laptop he was carrying. He connected the Internet cable and opened WeChat.

Jiang Shaoyu looked at Coach Xu. “Old Xu, please log into your account.”

Old Xu: “……”

F*k! This person meant to borrow his account?

Under Jiang Shaoyu’s gaze, he had to go to the computer, sit down and log in to his account. Then he opened the ‘TNG Players Group’.

Jiang Shaoyu gave him a ‘you can go look’ before sitting in front of the computer. His slender fingers tapped quickly on the keyboard and he sent a message: @all members, come to the training room immediately for a training match.

At this time, the players of TNG were playing in the rooms.

There was no training scheduled for today. From 3 o’clock to 8 o’clock, the five members of the main team would stream live on Xing Network.

Under the vigorous publicity of Xing Network, the effect of yesterday’s premiere was very good. The two star players, Lu Xingyun and Zhang Yue had a gift income of hundreds of thousands in just one night. The club took the majority but they still ended up with at least 200,000.

It was 200,000 a night! This was simply the key to wealth. Compared with the boring daily training, it was definitely more profitable to open a live stream.

They were originally going to stream live all afternoon today, but Coach Xu suddenly asked everyone to play a training match?

Lu Xingyun saw the news in the group and was full of question marks: Old Xu, what is going on? I started a live stream.

Gold Medal CoachOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara