Chapter 83

Chapter 83: Watching the Game

On March 18th, Jiang Shaoyu returned to the national team’s base after completing his tour of the clubs.

This round of inspections allowed him to see the ugly faces of the major domestic clubs and offended many people. Of course, there were many gains such as Shu Chen, Ye Qingming and Shi Xiaobin. They were the ‘trophies’ that he brought back to the national team.

After Shi Xiaobin switched from a charger to a medic, he had been learning the style of ‘hide-and-seek’ from Old Chang these days. Jiang Shaoyu watched Shi Xiaobin’s training process; sure enough, Shi Xiaobin was a rare medic genius as he had expected.

This cowardly male omega could always find blind spots on the map to hide in so that his enemies couldn’t find him. This type of cowardly style of play would be scolded if he was a charger but it could maximize his survival as a medic to rescue his teammates.

Shi Xiaobin and Shu Chen gradually became acquainted. If encountering problems as a medic, he would take the initiative to ask Shu Chen questions. “Brother Cheng, can I bring a bulletproof shield, bulletproof helmet and first aid kit instead of bringing guns?”

Shu Chen was stunned for a moment. “Do you want to bring two types of armor equipment?”

Shi Xiaobin scratched his head. “Yes, I want to carry out protection to the end!”

Shu Chen said, “Of course, Everyone has their own style in regards to what equipment they want to bring.”

The medical bandage had no cooldown time and could be used on teammates with residual health to quickly return health.

The first aid kit was used to save ‘dying teammates’. After a teammate was knocked down, there would be a 10 second ‘countdown to death’. If they were rescued in time with the medic’s first aid kit within 10 seconds, the teammate could be helped up. If 10 seconds passed, the teammate was dead and the first aid kit was useless.

Shu Chen played a medic and he usually brought a bulletproof shield, first aid kit and double guns. He could save people or kill people.

Old Chang usually brought a bulletproof shield, medical bandage and first aid kit. The bandage added health, the first aid kit revived teammates and the shield provided more survival ability.

Shi Xiaobin wanted to bring two pieces of protective equipment. The bulletproof shield could resist the bullets fired by submachine guns and assault rifles. The bulletproof helmet prevented a sniper of the opposite side from shooting him in the head. He had to find ways to protect himself first before considering saving people. This was really taking being a ‘coward’ to the extreme.

Shi Xiaobin was very quick to familiarize himself with the maps.

His 3D space ability was the strongest among the players Jiang Shaoyu had seen so far. No matter how complex the map, even if it was a 3D labyrinth, he could find the best path to rescue his teammates. He could also judge the position of the opponent by listening to the sound. He hid in a corner that the opponent couldn’t see and perfectly avoided the confrontation of a firefight.

After Jiang Shaoyu returned to the national team, he took Shi Xiaobin to play a few games on the Korean server.

Shi Xiaobin’s performance surprised him very much.

The male omega wore a thick bulletproof helmet and hid everywhere, but he always kept the right distance from his teammates for timely rescue. In one game, Shi Xiaobin quickly rescued two teammates but didn’t take a single bullet.

One time, Jiang Shaoyu was accidentally shot to death by the enemy and Shi Xiaobin rushed over to rescue Jiang Shaoyu. This was followed by him running away like the wind and hiding in the gap between two boxes. He carefully poked out his head and was like a little hamster with a strong desire for survival.